• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Needed Room Items

Ah, that many! Alright then, I'll just toss you the balloons, if you're free?

I don't know if I need that many honestly xD How many do you have? And how much for the balloons?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think it's just 11, right? o: double check and let me know :)

Hm, I thought I counted 12? I checked again and I think it is 12.

I don't know if I need that many honestly xD How many do you have? And how much for the balloons
I could get you 6, and can let you in my campground so you can order 3 from Boris or someone by yourself if you want that?
Balloons are freebie. As for floor lights you name the price and I'm okay with that.

Hm, I thought I counted 12? I checked again and I think it is 12.

am i missing something or is something 2 tbt?

without box sofa or spotlights its 11 items~

billiard table

amazing machine
cardboard box
country guitar
double-neck guitar
effects rack
high-end stereo
mic stand
poster stand
retro stereo
small magazine rack

I could get you 6, and can let you in my campground so you can order 3 from Boris or someone by yourself if you want that?
Balloons are freebie. As for floor lights you name the price and I'm okay with that.

The 6 you have is fine. Is 18 tbt enough (3 tbt each)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

am i missing something or is something 2 tbt?

without box sofa or spotlights its 11 items~

billiard table

amazing machine
cardboard box
country guitar
double-neck guitar
effects rack
high-end stereo
mic stand
poster stand
retro stereo
small magazine rack

Huh, I must've miscounted. Either way 11 tbt it is :)

I can give you amazing machine. It is too loud for me to have it in my room. Ha XD

bump

might take a while to respond since I'll be doing other things and homework c:

Hey, sorry! I dropped dead asleep while waiting since it was like 3 or 4 am!
I'm available for a little while, and again later today, like, a few hours later!
Also, I'll get needed amount of floor lights for free as an apology. How many actually you need?

Hey, sorry! I dropped dead asleep while waiting since it was like 3 or 4 am!
I'm available for a little while, and again later today, like, a few hours later!
Also, I'll get needed amount of floor lights for free as an apology. How many actually you need?

Oh hi! I think I'll only need around 5 floor lights. And no worries about the delay :)

I can get you the balloons~

Back