• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Flowers!

pastelroyalty

Princess 👑
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hi all. I'm about to start landscaping my town and I have SO many flowers, many of which would probably just be dug up or thrown away. I want people who want them to have them!

Here's some rules.

-One person at a time, so PLEASE be patient.

-Add my FC before commenting.

-The flowers start in front of the train station, then go to the right, and down. You may ONLY take flowers from inside the boundaries. The boundaries are marked by my town flag on the ground.

-If I see you take a flower from outside the boundaries, I will disconnect immediately.

-There will be no locker trips. Fit what you can in your pockets and your mail space, and tell me when you are done. Then I will close the gates.

-Please tell me your favorite musical in your post so I know you read the rules!

There is very very few hybrid flowers, maybe 5. Everything is first come first serve, I have no idea how many of what type of flowers and what colors I have, so just come on by to see what's available!

hi, can I please come? added your FC. :) favourite musical: high school musical? lol

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to come over! I have already added you. Favorite Musical: Wicked.

I'd like to sneak by(Sneaky Sneak Dood)
Um...I don't watch musicals...this is awkward. Disney??
I have to do a trade first, will vm when I'm ready ^ ^

I'd like to sneak by(Sneaky Sneak Dood)
Um...I don't watch musicals...this is awkward. Disney??
I have to do a trade first, will vm when I'm ready ^ ^

Hahaha, Disney totally counts. Just let me know when you're ready, thanks!

I'd love to come! I really need yellow flowers. :)
My FC is 0576-8656-2803. And my fav musical is probably Phantom of the Opera? I got to see it in person and it's really amazing.

Back