Marching Band

in my county of the uk it's hella uncool to have any interests besides drinking and going out w/ mates so no

Not in it, but a handful of my friends are and apparently band is the failing grade among them lol.

I'm not in band right now since I graduated but I played Clarinet in marching band. I know this is an unpopular opinion in the high school band world but I didn't like marching band that much, I always preferred concert season. I did like the bus rides and going to Jack 'n the Box though.

Last edited:
im not, but when i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

I was in 06-07. I had to quit because I wouldn't have graduated on time. I really enjoyed it though. Plus I got to march in the Rose Parade.

I was never in a marching band but I was in regular band for a semester playing the saxophone. I dropped the class to take an art class instead. I was also in an orchestra playing the violin but it was an instrument that was forced on me so I quit the moment I could lol u_u I regret it now.

I'm not in marching band but I'm in concert band and jazz band, 1st clarinet and 1st alto sax!

I marched bass clarinet. There were 3 of us. 2018 will mark my 10 year anniversary of graduating high school though.

Back