• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Marching Band

in my county of the uk it's hella uncool to have any interests besides drinking and going out w/ mates so no

Not in it, but a handful of my friends are and apparently band is the failing grade among them lol.

I'm not in band right now since I graduated but I played Clarinet in marching band. I know this is an unpopular opinion in the high school band world but I didn't like marching band that much, I always preferred concert season. I did like the bus rides and going to Jack 'n the Box though.

Last edited:
im not, but when i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

Well, I play the tuba in my school's marching band

(good grief it's heavy)

I was in 06-07. I had to quit because I wouldn't have graduated on time. I really enjoyed it though. Plus I got to march in the Rose Parade.

I was never in a marching band but I was in regular band for a semester playing the saxophone. I dropped the class to take an art class instead. I was also in an orchestra playing the violin but it was an instrument that was forced on me so I quit the moment I could lol u_u I regret it now.

I'm not in marching band but I'm in concert band and jazz band, 1st clarinet and 1st alto sax!

I marched bass clarinet. There were 3 of us. 2018 will mark my 10 year anniversary of graduating high school though.

Back