• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Apartment/ Public themed houses

The_Storyteller

Bells
Hi all,

I'm starting on Alice's house in my town, and I was thinking of going with a sort of apartment/ hotel type vibe. Upstairs I was thinking of doing a combined kitchenette and bedroom. I'm not really sure about any of the other rooms, though. If there's anyone that has a room or house with a similar theme, I'd love to see pictures or hear any ideas that you have!

I'm happy to visit DAs as well - I'm interested to hear your ideas and see your work!

Thanks in advance,
The_Storyteller

Apartments are generally just one bathroom, one bedroom, and possibly a connected kitchen. Maybe a tiny bathroom?

As for hotels, I'm doing one too in my town and I was planning on a lobby, two guest rooms, and a giant dining area.

If you're doing a hotel, be creative with your rooms but you generally want to add the ideas above in your interior designing.

Thanks for your suggestions! I definitely like thematic houses, so I will always have a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. I haven't 100% decided whether I want to go with a hotel or an apartment yet, that's why I'd love to see some pics to see what I like.

For multi-purpose rooms, I suggest using the Divider funitures! Like the Simple Panel, Glass Partition, Mermaid Screen, Plant Partition, etc. They make multi-purpose rooms that much nicer! Here's a little guide on them

Guide

Back