• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question regarding the rafflesia flower.

Pancake225

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yesterday there was a rafflesia flower in my town and I got rid of it by removing the thrown apples (fruit) on the ground. Today I purchased the beautiful town ordinance and I wonder if I throw fruit on the ground is the flower going to appear again? Or no.

Last edited:
O.O I had my cycling town on no ordinance but no matter how long I TT i never get my town tree to grow bigger or get rafflesia! I even never see one before!!! T.T I sort of jealous of you actually...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have my town sweet grow up to 1k weed (it took me really long time to pick up everything) but still...no rafflesia in sight...;_;

O.O I had my cycling town on no ordinance but no matter how long I TT i never get my town tree to grow bigger or get rafflesia! I even never see one before!!! T.T I sort of jealous of you actually...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have my town sweet grow up to 1k weed (it took me really long time to pick up everything) but still...no rafflesia in sight...;_;

Yeah I thought it's the weeds but it tuned out the reason is the apples on the ground.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Rafflesia

I believe this should have the answer ^ if not, hopefully someone on the forums can help you out since I'm not sure myself.

Thank you for your reply. :)

I have read this guide yesterday but unfortunately it's not 100% right.

Will perfect fruit do? lol then I gonna throw lots of apples and other fruits on my ground just to get the rafflesia to grow!! *madness*

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you know, to make the tree bigger you need to have had the game for XXX amount of days ( up to 500 ) and have the same (recorded) hours played

Back