Question regarding the rafflesia flower.

Pancake225

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yesterday there was a rafflesia flower in my town and I got rid of it by removing the thrown apples (fruit) on the ground. Today I purchased the beautiful town ordinance and I wonder if I throw fruit on the ground is the flower going to appear again? Or no.

Last edited:
O.O I had my cycling town on no ordinance but no matter how long I TT i never get my town tree to grow bigger or get rafflesia! I even never see one before!!! T.T I sort of jealous of you actually...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have my town sweet grow up to 1k weed (it took me really long time to pick up everything) but still...no rafflesia in sight...;_;

O.O I had my cycling town on no ordinance but no matter how long I TT i never get my town tree to grow bigger or get rafflesia! I even never see one before!!! T.T I sort of jealous of you actually...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have my town sweet grow up to 1k weed (it took me really long time to pick up everything) but still...no rafflesia in sight...;_;

Yeah I thought it's the weeds but it tuned out the reason is the apples on the ground.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Rafflesia

I believe this should have the answer ^ if not, hopefully someone on the forums can help you out since I'm not sure myself.

Thank you for your reply. :)

I have read this guide yesterday but unfortunately it's not 100% right.

Will perfect fruit do? lol then I gonna throw lots of apples and other fruits on my ground just to get the rafflesia to grow!! *madness*

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you know, to make the tree bigger you need to have had the game for XXX amount of days ( up to 500 ) and have the same (recorded) hours played

Back