Cute thing that happen with your villager or your town?

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I not sure if this link to the new update but once on Bug Off day I saw Barold was focusing at the pond to catch the pondskater but I talked to him and cause him to lost the bug LOL so he turned up super upset with the purple swirl around him. I feel so bad doing that....

Sometimes my other villagers will also ping me and randomly tell me how happy they are today where the weather is good or they feel like sharing some tips to me (why ping me to say this?! suggest me pwp pwuesssseee!)

Yesterday Curlos and Anicotti had a conversation and then they got all happy and started singing the town tune. Friendship!

Yesterday Curlos and Anicotti had a conversation and then they got all happy and started singing the town tune. Friendship!

>w< so cute! Sometimes I tried to push 2 nearby villagers together so I can get them strike the conversation but they don't happen that way! and when I realize they already ended the conversation either in singing or angry mode LOL

I like it when they get scared on Halloween when you're wearing the mask of the thing they fear, mwahaha :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's cute though, forget to mention that's why I said it

I saw Fuchsia actually doing the sneak walk with her bug net in the ready position yesterday during the bug off. I usually just see them carrying their nets around. I thought it was super cute!

Amelia and Claudia are always fighting and asking me to deliver gifts to Buck lol they're so obviously into him I love it

This happened pretty recently so Punchy asked me for and apple and so I went to get the apple but 1 second before I was going to talk to him to give him the apple he talked to Anicotti and he got mad for no reason I know and I talked to him but he just said "I'm angry like a steaming tea kettle" Or something like that and after he was all done stomping around I talked to him to give the apple but now he didn't want it....That was so cute but I just at the apple.:)

Last edited:
I like it when they get scared on Halloween when you're wearing the mask of the thing they fear, mwahaha :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's cute though, forget to mention that's why I said it

Muahahaha yeppp they got really scare when it comes to Halloween xD It almost that time of the year again! I gonna scare them this time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This happened pretty recently so Punchy asked me for and apple and so I went to get the apple but 1 second before I was going to talk to him to give him the apple he talked to Anicotti and he got mad for no reason I know and I talked to him but he just said "I'm angry like a steaming tea kettle" Or something like that and after he was all done stomping around I talked to him to give the apple but now he didn't want it....That was so cute but I just at the apple.:)

lol it sound like his anger had him full already xD So cute to see them talk to each other! I really love when Katt ask me to buy something that she over-bought then I agree. After the deal she will sing happily lol

Two villagers were trying to catch a pondskater near the river. They moved and tried again. It was cute.

One time I found the girl villagers sitting at the campground enjoying the fire. It was all girl villager night so I joined them.

The other day two villagers were acting out Snow White. It was so cute.

I saw Fuchsia actually doing the sneak walk with her bug net in the ready position yesterday during the bug off. I usually just see them carrying their nets around. I thought it was super cute!

Apple was doing the sneak walk during the bug off hahaha.

Apple was doing the sneak walk during the bug off hahaha.

I wonder if they will snap and hit on the bug either miss or got it LOL I would love to see that! Too bad I ruined the moment lol

Back