• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PHIL LESTER REBLOGGED MY ART

~Mae~

Mae ✿
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
ど
Pavé
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um so yeah.. phil reblogged me???

just some crappy thing that i barely put any effort into omg i wish id worked harder on it now xD

https://buttonscantfly.deviantart.com/art/The-daddy-pile-699939316

^^

anyway yeah ive run out of friends to scream about it too but i still need to scream about it

*plug - go follow me on tumblr @buttonscantdraw
but like !! its got nearly 4k notes now like whAT IS THIS MADNESS why did senpai notice me

Congratulations! It's always great when somebody famous reblogs your art (if only because you get a lot of notes because of it)!

omg what phil from dan and phil reblogged it? dOOD
I don't like them or anything but that's so cool omggg

aa thanks everyone! ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

u have peaked, ur life goes downhill from here

i mean tbh tho wheres the lie
this has been the best moment of my life and everything else will not be as good

It always really neat getting recognized by someone famous or having any kind of "connection."

Back in myspace days I talked to a few bands that are super famous now, and I have messaged with Jeffree Star a few times as well.

Also when I post pictures of Bowie on tumblr WilliamSnekspeare, the like, super popular snake comic maker always reblogs them and I get flooded with notes.

That's so cool! :O
I remember when I used to be edgy and liked Onision he retweeted my tweet (when I had Twitter). I also get noticed by BasedShaman all the time on Youtube.

Back