• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The unwritten rules/NL faux pas

I actually don't have much need for rules. I have my whole save data backed up, so after someone has visited, I can simply inject the backup copy. I do this on a regular basis to ensure any desired consistency of my town.

But I obviously disapprove, nonetheless, of anyone who attempts to steal from me or ruin my town in any way.

If someone is visiting for a trade, I can see the reason for such rules. But if you have a friend joining you for a fun game, then it's just going to feel like a paranoid cop is breathing down your back.

Most of the time, when someone comes for trading stuff with me, they?re pretty much free to:

*Take any furniture I can easily replace (orderables from the catalog, gracie clothes) after asking, of course. I may be selling them, or I?m planning to.
*Take any normal fruit you want.
*Talk to the villagers.
*Shop on my Main Street.
*Run anywhere, as long as you do what you intended to (Trade, get signatures, picking up stuff).
*Sell/Buy in my ReTail.

But please, don?t:

*Run over my flowers (If I had any XD).
*Be rude/aggresive in general.
*Take anything without asking.
*Put crazy prices in my ReTail.

I guess that?s it. I don?t have many things to complain about, and if we?ve traded many times, it?ll be okay to do as you please (as long as you don?t break anything I had to make from scratch).

Don't come in my town and run off.
Don't steal my flowers, seriously just ask me.
No running
It's ok to talk to my Villagers, I'm pretty sure they're sick seeing the same face everyday ...just don't have a negative town name or Mayor name.
Don't pick up items from my ground unless I say it's ok.

And ... DON'T EVER! Changed the clothes in my Able sisters. Especially in my main town Vista, we have a strict dress code here. lol

Last edited:
Back