The Donald Trump Thread

I really hate Trump, but it's really horrible and wrong to say he deserves to get assassinated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If people hate him that much, they shouldn't want him to be assassinated, they should want him to be tortured, because that's far worse than dying, I rather die than be tortured. I don't think Trump deserves to be tortured either though, he's not that horrible.

Last edited:
I really hate Trump, but it's really horrible and wrong to say he deserves to get assassinated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If people hate him that much, they shouldn't want him to be assassinated, they should want him to be tortured, because that's far worse than dying, I rather die than be tortured. I don't Trump deserves to be tortured either though, he's not that horrible.

I agree with this. However, those violent people that are silencing conservatives and wishing Trump to be assassinated, those are antichrists. It's not easy to convince an antichrist to stop using this much hatred towards Trump, his supporters, or his opponents on the Republican party. You can get most liberals (including senators) to stop, but you can't get Antifa to stop.

Last edited:
I agree with this. However, those violent people that are silencing conservatives and wishing Trump to be assassinated, those are antichrists. It's not easy to convince an antichrist to stop using this much hatred towards Trump, his supporters, or his opponents on the Republican party. You can get most liberals (including senators) to stop, but you can't get Antifa to stop.

Antichrist? Both sides of the political spectrum has idiots. On the right you have neo-nazis and the KKK. You're making it out like the left are the only ones trying to silence their oponents and being violent.

Antichrist? Both sides of the political spectrum has idiots. On the right you have neo-nazis and the KKK. You're making it out like the left are the only ones trying to silence their oponents and being violent.

I know the right wingers do this too, but based on frequency, the left does it more, well at least I hear more reports about the left doing it.

And I made sure that it wasn't a typo because I wanted to make Antifa and the KKK look like Satan's minions (they really are).

Last edited:
I know the right wingers do this too, but based on frequency, the left does it more, well at least I hear more reports about the left doing it.

And I made sure that it wasn't a typo because I wanted to make Antifa and the KKK look like Satan's minions (they really are).

I'm more on the left (centre, left leaning) but I agree, I see the left do it more than the right does, but the right still does it a lot.

It might just be because I see and hear more about liberals/people so I will see that more, I'm not surrounded by conservatives or see and hear about them as much as liberals, though.

Last edited:
I know the right wingers do this too, but based on frequency, the left does it more.

I can't speak for America but here in Sweden we see a lot of right wing (neo-nazi) violence including bombings against innocent people lately.
This kind of extremism (both from left and right) is as counter productive as it can get and hurts their cause more than any opponent could ever do. I honestly don't even like to call them left or right. If you're even slightly a fan of democracy then you don't threaten your opponents into submission.

Yes I know, I was just saying it led me to that, Moana is one of my favorite movies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and everyone saying every country had a horrible past, yes I know, but the US government still ignores what happened to Hawai?i and it still teaches the same propaganda in school of how Hawai?i became part of the USA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the native Hawaiians are still treated unfairly, have a high poverty rate, and are more likely to get diseases, they're basically the Native Americans of the Pacific. (Even though they aren't actually Native American).

-facepalm- still has NOTHING to do with the movie other than the fact that the characters are Hawaiian and it takes place in Hawaii. That's literally it. Why are facts being spit out about everything else? Just watch the movie or don't?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't speak for America but here in Sweden we see a lot of right wing (neo-nazi) violence including bombings against innocent people lately.
This kind of extremism (both from left and right) is as counter productive as it can get and hurts their cause more than any opponent could ever do. I honestly don't even like to call them left or right. If you're even slightly a fan of democracy then you don't threaten your opponents into submission.

Exactly, violence pretty much goes against the cause of trying to make peace. It's just an endless loop and we're forced to watch little to no breakthroughs. A waste of time for both sides.

-facepalm- still has NOTHING to do with the movie other than the fact that the characters are Hawaiian and it takes place in Hawaii. That's literally it. Why are facts being spit out about everything else? Just watch the movie or don't?

Well, obviously it has nothing to do with the movie, I know that, and btw the characters are Sāmoan and the movie takes place is Sāmoa. And I said Moana was one of my favorite movies so I'd watch it of course.

And I was saying all those facts because the conversation that started was about me hating the USA and that Moana led me to it so I just was explaining it more why I hate the USA.

Last edited:
Well, obviously it has nothing to do with the movie, I know that, and btw the characters are Sāmoan and the movie takes place is Sāmoa. And I said Moana was one of my favorite movies so I'd watch it of course.

And I was saying all those facts because the conversation that started was about me hating the USA and that Moana led me to it so I just was explaining it more why I hate the USA.

Kay lol

Electing a 70 year old TV actor and accused rapist was not America's wisest choice. However no one was good in that election.

Ok so, I watched Moana, I assumed it was in Hawaii, I decided to research Hawaii, I looked up how it became part of the USA, then I found out the USA and some sugar plantation owners in Hawaii, overthrew the Hawaiian Kingdom in 1893 and replaced it with a provisional government, the president at the time wasn't ok with annexing Hawaii, then a new president got elected and he allowed the annexation. The annexation was illegal by international law. In 1999 (I think it was 1999) the case was taken to international court, and they verified that it was an illegal annexation, because they couldn't find ANY evidence it wasn't illegal. That's how it led me to that. Then later I look up where Moana took place and it said Sāmoa. There's videos of the international court thing happening.

Ah, it seems you too realize how awful colonialism and imperialism are, or at least have found out. Best part? That's just scratching the surface.

Electing a 70 year old TV actor and accused rapist was not America's wisest choice. However no one was good in that election.

As bad as Clinton was, I think she's at least slightly better than Trump by a good enough margin. Better of two evils in my opinion. She'd at least TRY to give a d.amn.

Last edited:
I don't know how the Republican Party goes from Abraham Lincoln to George W Bush and Trump. It goes from a person who freed slaves to one who invades a country then leaves and ISIS comes out of it, then to a rapist, racist, person who thinks global warming is a hoax created by China. The recent republican presidents have been trash.

As bad as Clinton was, I think she's at least slightly better than Trump by a good enough margin. Better of two evils in my opinion. She'd at least TRY to give a d.amn.

as much as i dislike her more than trump even i agree on that she would probably try 100x harder than trump right now
not implying that you like her

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just worry that her goals would make america a worse place
i mean trump isnt doing a very good job either

How does someone go from The apprentice to president?! I'm glad he doesn't rule my country haha

Believe me, I was left asking the same question this past November.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how the Republican Party goes from Abraham Lincoln to George W Bush and Trump. It goes from a person who freed slaves to one who invades a country then leaves and ISIS comes out of it, then to a rapist, racist, person who thinks global warming is a hoax created by China. The recent republican presidents have been trash.

I can't even see how it went from Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump. Reagan even passed a bill in Congress in 1986 to give amnesty to undocumented immigrants-something that Trump was (and still is) staunchly opposed to whereas Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton's running mate from the election, had planned on reviving had he been elected along with her.

"Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." -Jesus, Luke 18:25

This makes me extremely happy.

Last edited:
Back