The Donald Trump Thread

It's to bad that people who want to do good aren't politicians or presidents but the people who want to do bad or are just dumb are the politicians and presidents.

Him and Hillary Clinton are both equally bad in their own ways.
Trump- No experience and dumb
Hillary- Corrupt

Both of these people could be equally destructive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the only reason Melania married Trump is for the money.

At the same time, he's the head of the country which concerns a great portion of us. I think we have a right to spill how we feel about him. We have to trust this man to not cause this place to combust js

I don't care if people have a negative opinion of him. It's the constant 24/7 having people's negativity shoved in my face that drives me up the wall. It just gets totally blown out of proportion. Take this site for example. Anyone who doesn't share their negativity for Trump and has something positive to say about him is chewed out for it.

I don't care if people have a negative opinion of him. It's the constant 24/7 having people's negativity shoved in my face that drives me up the wall. It just gets totally blown out of proportion. Take this site for example. Anyone who doesn't share their negativity for Trump and has something positive to say about him is chewed out for it.

OK... But this isn't about you. It's a TRUMP thread, not a DarkDesertFox thread. If you don't like than leave..? js

OK... But this isn't about you. It's a TRUMP thread, not a DarkDesertFox thread. If you don't like than leave..? js

My first comment was perfectly relevant within the topic boundaries discussing my dislike for the excessive negativity towards him in the media. For future reference, if people don't reply to my comments I'm less likely to drag the conversation on any longer like it is now. You replied, I responded. Simple as that.

I'm not so sure what to feel. On the one hand i think he'll be helpful in controlling the regressive left but on the other hand his views on the environment, healthcare and welfare really worry me. I've been mostly mixed on him up to this point. I hope for the best but i am prepared for the worst.

One thing I don't like about people who don't think global warming is real or just human made is that if it is real, they are not prepared for the actual apocalypse that is coming and just keep putting out more children that will have to suffer it like me.

At least if it's not real and we completely rely on renewable and green energy and other things that will help the environment it won't affect us at all, but if it is real, and we aren't prepared or aren't trying to fix it, we will have to suffer the SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

My first comment was perfectly relevant within the topic boundaries discussing my dislike for the excessive negativity towards him in the media. For future reference, if people don't reply to my comments I'm less likely to drag the conversation on any longer like it is now. You replied, I responded. Simple as that.

I'm not going to feel bad for replying to a comment that's been posted.
Especially if it sounds as odd as "hate being shoved in my face."
Who's shoving it in your face? Just skip over the thread. Or just not reply.
Simple as that.

I'm not going to feel bad for replying to a comment that's been posted.
Especially if it sounds as odd as "hate being shoved in my face."
Who's shoving it in your face? Just skip over the thread. Or just not reply.
Simple as that.

I don't know why you continue to misinterpret my replies, but whatever. That's not my problem if you feel offended when I'm not even taking a jab at you. I would have really liked to end it with my last post but your replied sounded snarky. I really should have just ignored the first reply and saved myself the trouble.

I don't know why you continue to misinterpret my replies, but whatever. That's not my problem if you feel offended when I'm not even taking a jab at you. I would have really liked to end it with my last post but your replied sounded snarky. I really should have just ignored the first reply and saved myself the trouble.

OK -thumbs up-
Hope your feelings weren't hurt.

I hate Donald Trump so much

he's so gross

every day i feel more and more disgusted in him

the recent pardoning of Joe Arpaio has me literally heated, shocked, appalled, and disgusted

I won't put in words what I wish on these two disgusting men, so as not to offend anyone here ;^)

Whether you like him or not, your stance on politics does not matter now. It's all a question of your morals now & whether you actually value all lives around you.

tumblr_ovbuhdpuy71qg16p8o1_1280.png

Won't be posting further in this thread~

Last edited:
I hate Donald Trump so much

he's so gross

every day i feel more and more disgusted in him

the recent pardoning of Joe Arpaio has me literally heated, shocked, appalled, and disgusted

I won't put in words what I wish on these two disgusting men, so as not to offend anyone here ;^)

Whether you like him or not, your stance on politics does not matter now. It's all a question of your morals now & whether you actually value all lives around you.

tumblr_ovbuhdpuy71qg16p8o1_1280.png

Won't be posting further in this thread~

THIS

I feel like Trump will get assassinated. If he does, Pence will be the president, which is WAY better because he actually knows what he's doing.

Back