The Donald Trump Thread

I'm not going to lie, I don't like the idea of destroying Confederate monuments, but I think they'd be better placed in a museum where it shows that it was a mistake that should never be repeated (like Holocaust museums), rather than to be in public view and create controversy and make it seem like nothing has changed.

I'm opposed to this too. I mentioned on my blog that censorship of history is cowardice, but even Robert E Lee doesn't want Confederate monuments. Abraham Lincoln would love it if we built a statue of Lincoln (which we already did, in fact he's on Rushmore too), but Robert E Lee wouldn't like a statue of Lee.

All I want to know is how an orange won the election....

The answer is - Electoral College and voter turnout. I said last year that in order to win an election, you need more electoral votes than the other, or at least 270. Some states only vote Republican, and some only vote Democrat. If you want to blame anyone, blame Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and Ohio. Their voter turnout favored Trump. Hillary would've won these states, but the Hillary voters have a huge burden that would prevent them from voting whereas the Trump voters didn't.

Last edited:
hes a personification of all the social issues america has and an icon of white supremacy in america.

he straight up shows to the world the systematic racism and white supremacy, american poc were constantly told never existed or died out with the civil war, and him and his followers/supporters of his ideas are proof that racism, nazism, white supremacy dosent just dissapear over time. and seeing how many people support/are passive of his ideas are proof that amerikkka is very far from basic human decency and moral integrity.

I'm really tired of hate talk about him 24/7. Like I get it, you hate him. Move on. Due to the amount of people who have a distaste for him there's a lot of TV hosts who use it as an easy grab to win the audience over. It gets real old, real fast. I really feel like people have an unhealthy obsession for hating him and it concerns me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something wont even be donald trump related, and people will be like
"this is worse than donald trumps hair" or "i would call that orangey foundation donald trump, not buff!" "idk if i hate you or trump more"

like--- what does donald trump have to do with this topic and why does your hatred run so deep for him that you have to mention him on every video and every post, that could be about ****ing cancer, animal abuse, or murder, something inhuman and just comparing it to donald trump.

hes an *******, but there are other *******s out in the world as well, this one is just our president.... ive had ex boyfriends worse than donald trump, im not too worried tbh lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hes a personification of all the social issues america has and an icon of white supremacy in america.

he straight up shows to the world the systematic racism and white supremacy, american poc were constantly told never existed or died out with the civil war, and him and his followers/supporters of his ideas are proof that racism, nazism, white supremacy dosent just dissapear over time. and seeing how many people support/are passive of his ideas are proof that amerikkka is very far from basic human decency and moral integrity.

My fathers grandparents were immigrants that came over by boat all the way from Italy and I support multiple things trump has proposed. I think that's a little bit of a stereotype. A lot of trump supporters could be like that, but every trump supporter I know is the exact opposite. Remember keep in mind I wouldn't even be alive if my great grandparents never came over to america, I just kind of understand peoples POV. But that's not really support that's just understanding skills ig lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not trying to start anything! I just think it is kind of crazy people think that way about people who support the president, not everyone acts like donald trump, and not all of his supporters agree with everything he says or does!:)

He's a dumb cheetopuff and I hope he gets impeached soon or we'll have WW3 or another civil war.

I like the idea of civil war. It needs to happen. Hopefully if there is another civil war New England will become a country because I live here but I don't want to live in the USA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Trump, if he was an actual orange I'd eat him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This has nothing to do with Trump but when a white supremacist tells someone to go back to Africa or go back home or anything like that, they should keep in mind they weren't the first ones here either, even the Polynesians had made it to the Americas before white people. Everyone has a right to be here, unless you think your race/ethnicity is supreme. (If your Native American and you think you are supreme, well it's your land so you can obviously stay.)

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Trump but when a white supremacist tells someone to go back to Africa or go back home or anything like that, they should keep in mind they weren't the first ones here either, even the Polynesians had made it to the Americas before white people. Everyone has a right to be here, unless you think your race/ethnicity is supreme. (If your Native American and you think you are supreme, well it's your land so you can obviously stay.)

they got this surreal sense of entitlement. if you come to school with a box of crayons and they come in the room and laid eyes on it. theyre gonna tell you that they now own your crayons. and you. "because god said so."

manifest destiny/divine right is a messed up excuse to commit inhumane acts.

back to the topic. i wouldnt consider him an orange. oranges are better than him. hes more like rust.

Last edited:
they got this surreal sense of entitlement. if you come to school with a box of crayons and they come in the room and laid eyes on it. theyre gonna tell you that they now own your crayons. and you. "because god said so."

manifest destiny/divine right is a messed up excuse to commit inhumane acts.

back to the topic. i wouldnt consider him an orange. oranges are better than him. hes more like rust.

All those white supremacists are probably Christian too, but I don't think they realize that Judaism and Christianity are almost and is considered to be by some to be the same religion, they obviously discriminate against Jews, even though their religion is a religion of ethnic Jews, plus Jesus was a Jew by religion and by ethnicity, he isn't white and never was, so basically they're white supremacists believing in a non-white religion who also think they're supreme to Jesus.

To people who've talked about not liking his presence over TV, remember that these often end up being North American shows and programs. Of course they're going to make jokes about their own president, especially when the host themselves are liberal and dislike the president. If you're really unhappy about the situation, watch some program from a different country or something. I can't say for certain but I doubt his TV presence would be so large in places like the UK (can someone confirm?).

Donald Trump spray tan recipe:

3/4 parts rust
1/8 parts orange juice
1/8 parts water

Well there you go and that's what Trump uses every morning.

I'm really tired of hate talk about him 24/7. Like I get it, you hate him. Move on. Due to the amount of people who have a distaste for him there's a lot of TV hosts who use it as an easy grab to win the audience over. It gets real old, real fast. I really feel like people have an unhealthy obsession for hating him and it concerns me.

At the same time, he's the head of the country which concerns a great portion of us. I think we have a right to spill how we feel about him. We have to trust this man to not cause this place to combust js

To people who've talked about not liking his presence over TV, remember that these often end up being North American shows and programs. Of course they're going to make jokes about their own president, especially when the host themselves are liberal and dislike the president. If you're really unhappy about the situation, watch some program from a different country or something. I can't say for certain but I doubt his TV presence would be so large in places like the UK (can someone confirm?).

i can tell you that his face is well known in japan and stuff about him isnt avoided in japanese news on tv. and many japanese people either do not like him or are simply unaware of what he stands for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At the same time, he's the head of the country which concerns a great portion of us. I think we have a right to spill how we feel about him. We have to trust this man to not cause this place to combust js

^^^^ this. alot of people underestimate the influence a president has and dont understand how important it is to express opinions over what sort of values or priorities he has. or lack of integrity. and its typically the people who say that are the ones who are/beleive they are, safe from his target list. or the type of people he stands for. while some people do hop on the bandwagon because they dont know whats going on, many people do have a legitimate reason for disliking him and it shouldnt have to be explained considering what he stands for. if someone is doing something immoral, its important to voice outrage or concern over their actions. if he was just some homeless guy with no power whatsoever, people wouldnt be worried. but hes. a. PRESIDENT.

i can tell you that his face is well known in japan and stuff about him isnt avoided in japanese news on tv. and many japanese people either do not like him or are simply unaware of what he stands for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^^ this. alot of people underestimate the influence a president has and dont understand how important it is to express opinions over what sort of values or priorities he has. or lack of integrity. and its typically the people who say that are the ones who are/beleive they are, safe from his target list. or the type of people he stands for. while some people do hop on the bandwagon because they dont know whats going on, many people do have a legitimate reason for disliking him and it shouldnt have to be explained considering what he stands for. if someone is doing something immoral, its important to voice outrage or concern over their actions. if he was just some homeless guy with no power whatsoever, people wouldnt be worried. but hes. a. PRESIDENT.

Exactly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Canion will be president.

I still don't know who tf this is lol you never elaborated on it

Leave Britney alone!

Back