The Donald Trump Thread

There is a massive difference, Raskell, between accepting the results and accepting blame.

There is. She's accepted that she didn't become POTUS but she's blaming everyone but herself.

Last edited:
She wrote a book blaming other people for her loss.

By blaming other people, she accepts the results of the election.

What you're saying is the exact opposite of the truth. It's like saying this:

"The best way to put out a fire is using gasoline".

I think both hillary and trump should have stopped running. I wouldn't consider myself in any one category (liberal or conservative) because honestly I feel like everyone wants the same thing. A competent leader who's looking out for our best interests and the country's best interests. I felt like neither of these candidates did that for me and them running caused so much division between people, families, pretty much everyone. It's like it's either us or them mentality when it should be all of us working together to find solutions/compromises based on both parties ideas WHICH REALLY AREN'T EVEN THAT FAR APART - like I'm just not sure where the disconnect is in communicating. I just wish government worked the way it was suppose to :(

She wrote a book blaming other people for her loss.

By blaming other people, she accepts the results of the election.

What you're saying is the exact opposite of the truth. It's like saying this:

"The best way to put out a fire is using gasoline".

Regardless of your political opinions, oath2order's statement follows sound logic and can't just be waved away with an unconnected metaphor *shrug*

She wouldn't blame others for a loss she doesn't accept. The act of blaming others shows that she accepts the loss (and is sour about it)

It's striking that people are making such a big deal about her potential non-acceptance of defeat when their own candidate announced months in advance he wouldn't accept the results of the election if they weren't in his favor (to the applause of many lol)

I hate Donald Trump so much

he's so gross

every day i feel more and more disgusted in him

the recent pardoning of Joe Arpaio has me literally heated, shocked, appalled, and disgusted

I won't put in words what I wish on these two disgusting men, so as not to offend anyone here ;^)

Whether you like him or not, your stance on politics does not matter now. It's all a question of your morals now & whether you actually value all lives around you.

tumblr_ovbuhdpuy71qg16p8o1_1280.png

Won't be posting further in this thread~

this is my most favorite post on this thread. love the icing on the cake with the image lololol wanna put it as my sig.

many people on the internet saying bad things about conservatives and white people. Not to mention, but all of the abuse liberals have done towards conservatives and other groups of people. But now they are even worse than before.

I've been seeing a lot more of conservative/white republicans becoming a lot more... vocal and lots of actions both on the internet and in real life than in the past 5 years. you know... with the torches and marching, chanting blood and soil, and threatening to shoot and kill (and have shot and murdered) black men women and children (and other poc) on the street. all I see coming from antifas thats a threat is #punchanazi in the face. trend thats been going on.

even before antifas were becoming more well known and mainstream, and in the starting stages of protesting in places such as Ferguson, white supremacists have always say stuff like what trump says. place the blame on both sides, so that white supremacy, and racism would look more just to an outsider's eyes. "they're holding signs. thats a threat. that means its okay so us to come in and shoot rubber bullets and tear gas them."

and the talk on the internet isn't simply "saying bad things about white people" its calling out historical injustice that leads up to how things are the way they are in todays society and what also played a part in trump's election. if you read a article written by a black girl talking about how they've been called the n-word by white classmates or whose father had been stopped, shot and killed by white policemen and talking about how white supremacy is bad, and all you comprehended was "they're talking **** about white people." then thats very conveniently missing the point.

but I understand your point of view, as I do with the rest of the trump supporters/closet white supremacists members. I'm anti-racist, and I'm proud to say I'm anti-racist. because racism is a bad thing. and for everyone who isn't white, white supremacy is a bad thing. but for everyone, white supremacy is an immoral thing. and this isn't directed towards anyone, but its just a thought I wonder why do racists have to tiptoe around things to make points against those who fight for anti-racism, and try to make them sound just as evil as racists?

when anti-racists do protest peacefully, they still get just as much hatred and death threats from white supremacists. you guys were outraged over kapernick and he didn't even punch anyone. but of course the white supremacists don't want to mention that. they want to direct the convo to about how they were "viciously attacked" (punched in the face) by an antifas because they just wanna say the n-word, terrorize poc in peace. while poc get stabbed, killed, murdered, terrorized by white supremacists.

majority of people protesting were peaceful, but all you guys want to do is point out the 2% that rioted. and no, its not the same for white supremacy. because if it were, then trump wouldn't be president. if white supremacy were a minority in this country, trump would not have been president.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I resized it by 50% in paint and now it's in my sig.
looks wonderful.

I've been seeing a lot more of conservative/white republicans becoming a lot more... vocal and lots of actions both on the internet and in real life than in the past 5 years. you know... with the torches and marching, chanting blood and soil, and threatening to shoot and kill (and have shot and murdered) black men women and children (and other poc) on the street. all I see coming from antifas thats a threat is #punchanazi in the face. trend thats been going on.

even before antifas were becoming more well known and mainstream, and in the starting stages of protesting in places such as Ferguson, white supremacists have always say stuff like what trump says. place the blame on both sides, so that white supremacy, and racism would look more just to an outsider's eyes. "they're holding signs. thats a threat. that means its okay so us to come in and shoot rubber bullets and tear gas them."

and the talk on the internet isn't simply "saying bad things about white people" its calling out historical injustice that leads up to how things are the way they are in todays society and what also played a part in trump's election. if you read a article written by a black girl talking about how they've been called the n-word by white classmates or whose father had been stopped, shot and killed by white policemen and talking about how white supremacy is bad, and all you comprehended was "they're talking **** about white people." then thats very conveniently missing the point.

but I understand your point of view, as I do with the rest of the trump supporters/closet white supremacists members. I'm anti-racist, and I'm proud to say I'm anti-racist. because racism is a bad thing. and for everyone who isn't white, white supremacy is a bad thing. but for everyone, white supremacy is an immoral thing. and this isn't directed towards anyone, but its just a thought I wonder why do racists have to tiptoe around things to make points against those who fight for anti-racism, and try to make them sound just as evil as racists?

when anti-racists do protest peacefully, they still get just as much hatred and death threats from white supremacists. you guys were outraged over kapernick and he didn't even punch anyone. but of course the white supremacists don't want to mention that. they want to direct the convo to about how they were "viciously attacked" (punched in the face) by an antifas because they just wanna say the n-word, terrorize poc in peace. while poc get stabbed, killed, murdered, terrorized by white supremacists.

majority of people protesting were peaceful, but all you guys want to do is point out the 2% that rioted. and no, its not the same for white supremacy. because if it were, then trump wouldn't be president. if white supremacy were a minority in this country, trump would not have been president.

The last paragraph sounds like a logical fallacy. Yes, I am against the white supremacist movement, but what you're sounding like is that white supremacy is the main reason why we don't listen to Black Lives Matter or why Trump won. You're making every white Republican look like white supremacists. Even if it weren't for the white supremacists, Trump would've still won. Since Hillary was corrupt, Obama did a poor job on our nation, political correctness gone out of control, and conservatives were being discriminated, we were fed up with this. Trump winning may prevent further action like this, but it doesn't mean the white supremacists will get their pride back. And that Kaepernick thing, the reason why we were angry at him was because he's not acting like he's part of the team. He made American symbols look racist over America's recent racial history (2012 to 2016). I don't have a problem with kneeling over the national anthem, but his reason is ridiculous. He's also denying that the people that got shot by cops were getting in trouble. Whether you're black, white, or whatever, if you get into a fight with a cop, you are proving to everyone that you are a rebel. And that's why these people are getting shot. But instead of actually pointing out that they are looking for trouble, they threw in race as the issue, and made up this "white privilege" nonsense. I find this divisive and ridiculous. This is why I was talking trash about liberals (even when I know that the majority of the left wing is not like this). I wouldn't support the white supremacy as I mentioned on my blog that I would arrest every white nationalist that got involved in the Charlottesville protest, but I don't support BLM or political correctness as I deny the "white privilege" thing.

My question is, if I got a white supremacist, a BLM member, an Antifa member, and a Neo-Nazi all sent to jail for aggressive behavior all at once, how would you view me? I may be more concerned about two of them more because I hear about them more, but I see all of them equally bad.

Last edited:
I wouldn't support the white supremacy as I mentioned on my blog that I would arrest every white nationalist that got involved in the Charlottesville protest, but I don't support BLM or political correctness as I deny the "white privilege" thing.

My question is, if I got a white supremacist, a BLM member, an Antifa member, and a Neo-Nazi all sent to jail for aggressive behavior all at once, how would you view me? I may be more concerned about two of them more because I hear about them more, but I see all of them equally bad.

I never said white supremacy is the only reason but it definitely is the major reason. the reason why a lot of people don't listen to blm is because they listen to the fox and cnn who lie and twist the lenses about blm. calling it "riots" when they protest, refusing the film the 90% who stand peacefully and magnify the 10% who don't.

imma be simple about this. blm is about being anti-racism, and anti-racist cop it just so happens that the people who target black people the most is white people, if a asian cop pulls over and kills an unarmed black man that was unjustified, then yeah blm is still going to protest about that too. trump supporters want to justify their hatred for blm by calling them "anti-cop, or anti-white."

"He's also denying that the people that got shot by cops were getting in trouble. Whether you're black, white, or whatever, if you get into a fight with a cop, you are proving to everyone that you are a rebel. And that's why these people are getting shot."

kapernick was right about that. the issue isn't poc starting fights with cops, the issue is cops starting fights with poc. who are in no way criminals or have done nothing wrong. everyone who never watched a video says stuff like "well if they just listen to the cop, then they wouldn't get shot." and poc do that in the videos, they're calm and such, problem is the cop is too aggressive and desperately trying to poke them to give them an excuse to draw their gun. and even put their hands on them and hurt them when they're being calm, and the few ones that aren't calm and try to fight, are majorly scared for their life because they know if they get shot and killed, they would be gone, their families would be devastated, and all their murderer gets is a slap on the wrist, donations and support from the kkk, and then paid leave.

thats why the people protest. and it don't help that trump is announcing to "put the blame on both sides", so that the bully don't look like he's the bully. so that white supremacists from every political party can repeat that to poc's face. or type it for everyone to see, online.

@Soraru: Although I still disagree with you, I can totally see your point. However, I do acknowledge America's terrible racial history. There's no denying that racism existed in the past, in both pro-slavery and anti-slavery groups, in the South during Jim Crow, and everyone when it came to handling native americans and immigrants. And it still exists today. But while it still exists now, we also have accusations of racism either when race isn't the issue or when no racial issues are present. People that didn't vote Obama were painted as racists, even to those that can tolerate a president of a different race. People that supported Hermain Cain or Ben Carson were also painted as racists, which absolutely makes no sense. Sometimes, anti-racists can be just as bad as racists. While they are opposing bad things, violence is never acceptable no matter what the case is. And some can go overboard by painting non-racist things as racist.

Aaaah, Trump.
You would think a literal orange would care about Global Warming.
Or to at least understand basic science and knows that it's a GOSHDARN REAL THING AHHHHHHHHH.
I remember the day he undid all of Obama's environmental laws, I asked my Geography teacher what he thought of the situation and he just sighed heavily and said 'it's not good for my blood pressure'.
And there's the whole thing with North Korea, and his obvious disrespect for women, other races and disabled people, but those are completely different cans of worms and I could be here for a while if I went into everything I hate about that spray-painted pig.

Aaaah, Trump.
You would think a literal orange would care about Global Warming.
Or to at least understand basic science and knows that it's a GOSHDARN REAL THING AHHHHHHHHH.
I remember the day he undid all of Obama's environmental laws, I asked my Geography teacher what he thought of the situation and he just sighed heavily and said 'it's not good for my blood pressure'.
And there's the whole thing with North Korea, and his obvious disrespect for women, other races and disabled people, but those are completely different cans of worms and I could be here for a while if I went into everything I hate about that spray-painted pig.

I don't think Trump cares about the environment, it's more of undoing everything Obama did.

I don't think Trump cares about the environment, it's more of undoing everything Obama did.

Yeah, I agree. Not that doing so is very clever. It'd be like undoing the ENTIRETY OF AMERICA because you don't like the Founding Fathers. You shouldn't undo something genuinely good and helpful to people just because you don't like the person who did it.

@Soraru: Although I still disagree with you, I can totally see your point. However, I do acknowledge America's terrible racial history. There's no denying that racism existed in the past, in both pro-slavery and anti-slavery groups, in the South during Jim Crow, and everyone when it came to handling native americans and immigrants. And it still exists today. But while it still exists now, we also have accusations of racism either when race isn't the issue or when no racial issues are present. People that didn't vote Obama were painted as racists, even to those that can tolerate a president of a different race. People that supported Hermain Cain or Ben Carson were also painted as racists, which absolutely makes no sense. Sometimes, anti-racists can be just as bad as racists. While they are opposing bad things, violence is never acceptable no matter what the case is. And some can go overboard by painting non-racist things as racist.

I don't see what is there to disagree about people crying injustice over what injustices happen but we will just agree to disagree. and I only ever heard that sentence "anti-racists are as bad as racists, come from racists. but I can say the reason why anti-racists are NOT as bad as racists is because they're violent to protect minorities from the racists who are violent for the purpose of hurting minorities.
everyones always cheering for the superhero who beats up evil villains since they were kids. principle is the same.

even if anti-racists were to do something peacefully like kneel during a national anthem, like I said before, they still get demeaned by racists for not protesting the way racists want us to protest. which their preferred way is to not protest at all, because it raises awareness. even if protesting was peaceful and simple such as holding up a sign that says "stop shooting us.", racists will try to give any excuse as to why its bad, such as "disrespecting veterans" or "being unamerican" and all that. no one wants to bother to remember that MLK was arrested and slandered on white media when he was leading protests, and he is well known for peaceful protesting. same thing happening with BLM.

and if there is one thing I agree with you on, there are very few people out there who didn't vote for Obama, and not because he was black, because they simply didn't agree with his policies. but you cannot use one of those few to excuse the rest who are racist. I can say watching anti-obamas riots, all I can think of how no other children of any white president never had to watch some white man tie a life-size doll of their black father to a cross and burn it to mimic lynching.

and I think the reason why somethings may come off as "not a place where race was an issue." for some people, is because said people have no experience in what its like to be racially targeted, therefore have no sensitivity or intuition on issues that actually are about race, but others who don't know what thats like make it to not be about race.

but like I said earlier, I don't expect non-poc to understand anything of what I'm saying, much less to agree. so lets just agree to disagree.

Back