• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Donald Trump Thread

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Unleash all your thoughts on the current president of the United States right here. Try to keep it civil(even though it probably won't be).

Trump?? Who's that??

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

He thinks Scots love him. We don't. Please tear down your golf course and leave.

I do not like one thing about the man & that's all I'm going to say.

He's an *******, who has good ideas. Nobody can stand to listen to him or look into some things he has proposed more,because he can act intolerable at times... and most people who don't like him WON'T.

I don't want to be a registered voter so I didn't vote, but I support Trump over Clinton.
I used to support Obama and Hilary a long time ago, but I don't anymore because I did more research, for example... Healthcare?? replacing obama care needs to happen, yes everyone gets insurance, and we are on our parents insurance until we're 26, but the rates sky rocket and it is so expensive, most people still can't even afford it! It was a complete mess in the beginning anyways.

He's a dumb cheetopuff and I hope he gets impeached soon or we'll have WW3 or another civil war.

I've been disappointed by his administration. That's all I have to say. I didn't expect much from him and he still disappointed me.

Although I felt that we would be better off under the business man and tv actor than under some corrupt ex-secretary of Obama's, I still think Trump isn't all that great either. He was right about both extremes being evil in the Charlottesville tweet, but if I were him, I would've sent the national guard and have arrested everybody involved (except for the counter-protesters, which protested in favor of removing the confederate statues). I would also approve of every decision to remove the confederate monuments as a punishment for the Charlottesville violence. I would be harsh on Antifa too, but only if they do something evil. Trump is at least strong on the immigration issues, but weak to this.

I have a lot to say and not a single thing would be positive, so to make it short and simple I despise him.

I'm really tired of hate talk about him 24/7. Like I get it, you hate him. Move on. Due to the amount of people who have a distaste for him there's a lot of TV hosts who use it as an easy grab to win the audience over. It gets real old, real fast. I really feel like people have an unhealthy obsession for hating him and it concerns me.

Although I felt that we would be better off under the business man and tv actor than under some corrupt ex-secretary of Obama's, I still think Trump isn't all that great either. He was right about both extremes being evil in the Charlottesville tweet, but if I were him, I would've sent the national guard and have arrested everybody involved (except for the counter-protesters, which protested in favor of removing the confederate statues). I would also approve of every decision to remove the confederate monuments as a punishment for the Charlottesville violence. I would be harsh on Antifa too, but only if they do something evil. Trump is at least strong on the immigration issues, but weak to this.

I'm not going to lie, I don't like the idea of destroying Confederate monuments, but I think they'd be better placed in a museum where it shows that it was a mistake that should never be repeated (like Holocaust museums), rather than to be in public view and create controversy and make it seem like nothing has changed.

Back