• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Donald Trump Thread

Oh my gosh I feel personally threatened and offended by this Donald Trump.

Just kidding, Donald Trump just makes me wonder how this world can work like this.

Last edited:
I think he is a great man with a great ideology.

Really interested in seeing how the senate
(re-)election in 2018 goes... so interesting!

Last edited:

I can't tell if your being serious or if you're just being sarcastic.

I already want it to be over. I started receiving election spam in my mailbox about a month ago. I am not exaggerating when I say I get a new spam from a certain person running for Congress almost every single day. I average probably 5 out of the 6 possible (since USPS doesn't do Sunday) days getting a spam from him. I hate it.

Donald Trump is not going to heaven because it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to go to heaven.

The Facts

A large number of zero camels have went through the eye of a needle which means a total of zero rich people have went to heaven.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is not going to heaven because it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to go to heaven.

The Facts

A large number of zero camels have went through the eye of a needle which means a total of zero rich people have went to heaven.

Doesn't The Bible state that God determines who goes to Heaven and who doesn't?

How are you going to use The Bible but not use what it actually says?

I can't tell if your being serious or if you're just being sarcastic.

What's wrong with Raskell's post?
Why is it such a sin for people to support President Trump?
You didn't even bother to ask why (s)he believes that.

By the way, you might want to brush up on when to use a contraction versus a possessive pronoun in addition to your common denominator issues.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Facts

1) Define rich. At what point is someone too rich to enter heaven? Do you have to make $1M a year? What if you make $999,999? Does that mean you're poor enough to get into heaven because of that one missing dollar?

2) Why is the contents of someone's bank account the determining factor in whether or not someone gains entry into heaven? Shouldn't it be a) their belief that Jesus died for their sins b) whether or not they were a good person when God judges them?

3) According the the Bible, the Blood of Christ cleanses people of their sins and allows people to enter heaven by belief alone. John 3:36 if you want to look it up. Are you saying that money is more evil than Christ's Blood was good?

4) What about those mega-church pastors that have congregations numbering in the thousands, who have a net worth of millions upon millions of dollars? Are they condemned to hell for being rich? Or are they going to heaven for believing in God and spreading the word?

The Facts

Wth

Are you serious?

Like are you seriously serious?

... I'm dying.

Boi when the next election comes up we'll both be old enough to vote!!

I know who I'm voting for :lemon:

Last edited:
Hillary and Trump were both utterly anathema to me during the election, so I voted for Gary Johnson.

Now that Trump's president, I feel he's better than Hillary would have been, and can hopefully get some good things done, but I'm pretty concerned with many other things he's done or threatens to do, too.

Certainly not worth hyperventilating or getting triggered over though, like seriously the left seems to be in an eternal state of seizure over him and tbh it's not worth being so worked up over. Trump won, you lost for good reason, get over it and try again in 4 years. Try a more competent, more relateable, less corrupt candidate next time. ;)

The DNC was destructive to put down Bernie (unfairly) and put up Hillary.

The Facts

You got the message wrong. Here's what it means:

- When God says it's time to give up everything you own, you have to give up everything you own. It doesn't mean those who had over $1 million are going to hell for being rich. You just need to show that you are willingly to give up what you own. It doesn't matter how rich you are.
- The "Eye of a Needle" was actually the name of the gates of one town, according to the Bible. A camel can pass through it, but not with a whole bunch of luggage on it.
- Never take Biblical messges too literaly, using today's language. Most words and phrased do not mean what they mean now.

In spirituality, it is believed that the "hell" of the afterlife is in fact a world in which you have to endure everything wrong that you love, but you can't interact with it, and you're essentially forced to live in that world until you realise your errors.

So, going by that logic, Trump will either end up surrounded by Mexcians or be blocked off from everything he loves by a massive wall.

That's just one interpretation of "hell", though. The important thing is that they all have a chance to change.

You got the message wrong. Here's what it means:

- When God says it's time to give up everything you own, you have to give up everything you own. It doesn't mean those who had over $1 million are going to hell for being rich. You just need to show that you are willingly to give up what you own. It doesn't matter how rich you are.
- The "Eye of a Needle" was actually the name of the gates of one town, according to the Bible. A camel can pass through it, but not with a whole bunch of luggage on it.
- Never take Biblical messges too literaly, using today's language. Most words and phrased do not mean what they mean now.

Well, of course just because you have a certain amount of money doesn't mean you're going to hell. But my point is that Trump is going to hell, he is obviously not willing to give up everything he owns. I wonder if there is a translation of the bible that says what it actually means.

Well, of course just because you have a certain amount of money doesn't mean you're going to hell. But my point is that Trump is going to hell, he is obviously not willing to give up everything he owns. I wonder if there is a translation of the bible that says what it actually means.

So are you not going to reply to me?

Back