The Donald Trump Thread

Well, of course just because you have a certain amount of money doesn't mean you're going to hell. But my point is that Trump is going to hell, he is obviously not willing to give up everything he owns. I wonder if there is a translation of the bible that says what it actually means.

I'm glad that as a Christian you are happy when you know people are walking the wrong path. /s
I'll match you back with another:

Matthew 7:4 How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye?

A Christian is not someone who belongs to an exclusive club. The fact that you're happy about your self-determined fact goes to show how poor the situation is on either side.

Well, of course just because you have a certain amount of money doesn't mean you're going to hell. But my point is that Trump is going to hell, he is obviously not willing to give up everything he owns. I wonder if there is a translation of the bible that says what it actually means.

How do you know if he's not willing to give up everything he owns? Like, seriously.

By the way, translations are man-made. Meaning, corrupted.

Last edited:
You got the message wrong. Here's what it means:

- When God says it's time to give up everything you own, you have to give up everything you own. It doesn't mean those who had over $1 million are going to hell for being rich. You just need to show that you are willingly to give up what you own. It doesn't matter how rich you are.
- The "Eye of a Needle" was actually the name of the gates of one town, according to the Bible. A camel can pass through it, but not with a whole bunch of luggage on it.
- Never take Biblical messges too literaly, using today's language. Most words and phrased do not mean what they mean now.

Okay and would you like to show us where the Bible says it was the gates of one town? Please share the verse.

Shoulda seen this place bacn in September-December. It was exploding with politics lmao

Yeah it's surprisingly toned down now.

I came to a realization that although 2016 was an unusually rough year (mostly because of the election), 2017 was even worse when it came to political tensions. It was not just about Trump. The election has divided us so deeply that no matter who we have in office, some activists will get childish and reject the results. They would even try to resist it. We have Antifa beating up people who disagree with them, California is being defiant against the federal government when the issues they are disobeying on are actually serious issues that should be taken at a federal level, and many people on the internet saying bad things about conservatives and white people. Oh, and remember when Trump said that "he will not accept the election results if he loses"? Hillary is doing exactly what Trump is threatening to do. Wanna know why she lost? Because not only she was a corrupt person, but Obama did a terrible job on our country. Not to mention, but all of the abuse liberals have done towards conservatives and other groups of people. But now they are even worse than before.

Ironically, this site sure has calmed down on the political discussions from last year, but it's getting worse everywhere outside Nintendo fansites like TBT.

Last edited:
I can't because I don't own anything, I'm 13, my mom owns everything I have.

I don't really care about politics but this is a really funny comment. Why would someone give up all their possessions? In terms of helping others, it's easier to do when you yourself have something of value to offer them, but when you give everything away, you are weak, you are a burden who needs to be helped, you may help people for a limited moment in time, but then past that point you are nothing but a burden.

People need to look after themselves. When you can't do that, you force others to do it for you.

I came to a realization that although 2016 was an unusually rough year (mostly because of the election), 2017 was even worse when it came to political tensions. It was not just about Trump. The election has divided us so deeply that no matter who we have in office, some activists will get childish and reject the results. They would even try to resist it. We have Antifa beating up people who disagree with them, California is being defiant against the federal government when the issues they are disobeying on are actually serious issues that should be taken at a federal level, and many people on the internet saying bad things about conservatives and white people. Oh, and remember when Trump said that "he will not accept the election results if he loses"? Hillary is doing exactly what Trump is threatening to do. Wanna know why she lost? Because not only she was a corrupt person, but Obama did a terrible job on our country. Not to mention, but all of the abuse liberals have done towards conservatives and other groups of people. But now they are even worse than before.

Ironically, this site sure has calmed down on the political discussions from last year, but it's getting worse everywhere outside Nintendo fansites like TBT.

Except Hillary has accepted the results. She even wrote a book about why she lost.

Except Hillary has accepted the results. She even wrote a book about why she lost.

But that book shows us that she didn't accept the results. She blamed the electoral college, yet we have it for the sole reason of state sovereignty. Have Trump won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote, the Democrats wouldn't do anything about getting rid of the electoral college like what they do now.

By the way, translations are man-made. Meaning, corrupted.

By the way, the original bible was man-made ;3
Even if it was a record of the actual word of "God", there'd be no guarantee the authors copied it down without misunderstandings and reinterpretations of their own.

I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do think Trump checks off a lot of marks of what constitutes a "bad person" (insincere, petty, vindictive, pompous, intolerant with a severe lack of compassion and disregard for reality)

She blamed other people for her losing. That's her not accepting blame. But it's still her accepting the results.

Russia, James Comey, Trump, Bernie Sanders, sexism, misogyny... etc

She blames everything but herself. Show me when she accepted blame, please.

She blamed other people for her losing. That's her not accepting blame. But it's still her accepting the results.

There is a massive difference, Raskell, between accepting the results and accepting blame.

You gotta be careful with this guy. He's very biased. Although he's not as aggressive as some other members when it comes to arguing, he's blind to the conservative facts regardless of how truthful they are.

You gotta be careful with this guy. He's very biased. Although he's not as aggressive as some other members when it comes to arguing, he's blind to the conservative facts regardless of how truthful they are.

She wrote a book blaming other people for her loss.

By blaming other people, she accepts the results of the election.

Back