• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

what should I do with these empty areas of town?

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I've planned out most of my town, but there's still a couple of empty areas (see pictures below) I don't know what to do with. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. My DA is in my signatureif you want to have a look at the spaces poperly to see what I'm dealing with.

(the black squares are rocks)

IMG_2880.jpg
redwoods map.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't have a lighthouse yet, how about one at the bottom overlooking the beach? And you can surround it with whatever flower or trees that match your town? ^-^

For the green area, since there isn't that much space I recommend making some landscape with the rock.
Use the rock as the sitting area. Add some trees behind and around the rock, and some flowers. You could also add a couple paths.
Add some handhelds for the dream visitors to hold and use while they sit on the rock. Make it a nice area so they would want to take a picture while sitting on the rock and using the handheld item.

I saw people do this in dream towns, while some use a tree stump instead of a rock. I think this would be nice since there isn't much space and a rock is in the middle of the space. Might as well make use of it! :lemon:

Sorry if something isn't possible, I didn't see your dream town.

Maybe a lighthouse in the blue area, a park in the red area, a Zen Bell or Hot Spring in the small orange area, and make the green area a garden with a bench or stumps for seats to enjoy the view and a windmill at one end of the area.

Back