• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what should I do with these empty areas of town?

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I've planned out most of my town, but there's still a couple of empty areas (see pictures below) I don't know what to do with. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. My DA is in my signatureif you want to have a look at the spaces poperly to see what I'm dealing with.

(the black squares are rocks)

IMG_2880.jpg
redwoods map.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't have a lighthouse yet, how about one at the bottom overlooking the beach? And you can surround it with whatever flower or trees that match your town? ^-^

For the green area, since there isn't that much space I recommend making some landscape with the rock.
Use the rock as the sitting area. Add some trees behind and around the rock, and some flowers. You could also add a couple paths.
Add some handhelds for the dream visitors to hold and use while they sit on the rock. Make it a nice area so they would want to take a picture while sitting on the rock and using the handheld item.

I saw people do this in dream towns, while some use a tree stump instead of a rock. I think this would be nice since there isn't much space and a rock is in the middle of the space. Might as well make use of it! :lemon:

Sorry if something isn't possible, I didn't see your dream town.

Maybe a lighthouse in the blue area, a park in the red area, a Zen Bell or Hot Spring in the small orange area, and make the green area a garden with a bench or stumps for seats to enjoy the view and a windmill at one end of the area.

Back