• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhn

time traveling flower fan
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (134) +
i'm looking to buy bulk lucky clovers in batches of at least 10 or more.

i need 540 total.

willing to negotiate on price!!

Last edited:
currently borrowing my roommate's ds to play this particular copy so the fc you'd be adding is:

1306-7326-6089

:)

i can get you all 540 clovers for the standard price 2 tbt each? i'd just need an hour or two to get them all, and it would take 3 trips since the max you can carry in pockets and locker is 206.

let me know if you're interested~

like i offered before, 1.5 tbt is the lowest i'll go cause it's honestly it's a lot of work for just 1 tbt each .... if not, good luck on your search ^-^

you're right, it is a lot of work! i accept your offer, and i'll tip you an additional 100 TBT! and that comes out to 910 TBT total, yes? ^__^

you're right, it is a lot of work! i accept your offer, and i'll tip you an additional 100 TBT! and that comes out to 910 TBT total, yes? ^__^

sounds good! i'll let you know when i'm ready since i'm waiting on a trade with someone else right now~ you have room in your town for drop off right?

yes, i have room! thank you so much! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back