• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Chandra's Wishlist - Please help if you can!

I can get you...

aloe, cuckoo clock, exotic wardrobe, festival lantern, hawthorn bonsai, kotatsu, lucky frog, plum bonsai, round cactus, regal wall lamp, and regal clock.

I went ahead and ordered what I didn't have with me, but rn I have the aloe, exotic wardrobe, and kotatsu

Hello! I can help you get the cabin items and a few others as well! I also saw your post on my Sanrio thread so when you come pick up the items you can do a visit with Etoile and Chai (you'd have to leave and come back though so I can switch them out!) But I will be free in the next 3-4 hours so just PM me whenever you can! And any offer will be good!

I can also get you Morning Glory and the Hello Kitty planter (did you want more than one of those?)

Hey guys! I had to go out an get a hair cut, but I am ready for visitors whenever!
Also thank you two so much! Just shoot me a private message whenever you are free :)

Back