• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ✿ Wishlist Items ✿

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
clicky here

Hey loves, so above I have included my wishlist of many things I would like to obtain.
I will pay with in game bells for now only but that may change in the future.
(Just gotta save of this tbt, ya know)

Many things I need multiple of, like the flowers I need insane amounts of each as well as the bushes.
I need duplicates of most all the furniture so if you have multiple, please say so.

I will pay whatever you name as the price, but please keep it reasonable for me.
I have a lot of pwp's I need to complete as well as house upgrades so be kind.. (?﹏?)​

I can get you the checkout counter, quilted tapestry, yarn basket, and the silver teapot. I really don't need IGB but I'm trying to complete some sets if you have items to trade or that I can at least catalog.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/dOyMy2r91O

This is my wishlist if you have anything

I can get you the checkout counter, quilted tapestry, yarn basket, and the silver teapot. I really don't need IGB but I'm trying to complete some sets if you have items to trade or that I can at least catalog.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/dOyMy2r91O

This is my wishlist if you have anything

I don't have the checkout counter saved, but I will take the rest!
I don't have anything to trade unfortunately >.>
You sure you don't want bells?

I meant the counter table, sorry! And no, I have over 20 million, I'm good.

I need to scan in Mabel and order stuff but I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready! Also the milk canister and moss ball are in harvey's shop if you want to come here and buy them

I need to scan in Mabel and order stuff but I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready! Also the milk canister and moss ball are in harvey's shop if you want to come here and buy them

Didn't see this because of the merged post. Can I come?
Would love to buy those as well.

Hey Cinna hun :D How are you?

If there's anything left i don't mind helping you getting the rest for free :3

Please just tell me what you need multiples of (and how much)..i'm not good at judgmental calls and stuff xD

Last edited:
Hey Cinna hun :D How are you?

If there's anything left i don't mind helping you getting the rest for free :3

Please just tell me what you need multiples of (and how much)..i'm not good at judgmental calls and stuff xD

Hey lovebug! How are you??

You can get it all??? You sure? I'll pay whatever you want.

Multiple I need are of the Kiki and Lala tables and couches and like Rococo couches, tables and lamps.
There's probably other multiples I need but I can't think right now, lol.

Hey lovebug! How are you??

You can get it all??? You sure? I'll pay whatever you want.

Multiple I need are of the Kiki and Lala tables and couches and like Rococo couches, tables and lamps.
There's probably other multiples I need but I can't think right now, lol.

I'mm good~ juss' bored xD
I'm sure :3 How many multiples of the multiples do you need? xD
You really don't have to pay anything, i'm in no need for bells apart from TBT but i couldn't ask that of you so free it be :3

I'mm good~ juss' bored xD
I'm sure :3 How many multiples of the multiples do you need? xD
You really don't have to pay anything, i'm in no need for bells apart from TBT but i couldn't ask that of you so free it be :3
Well if you get it all for me.. Maybe I can at least pay 25tbt or something? Is that okay?

Let me look and see what multiples I need, just one second! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Multiples:

3 barrel planters, 3 boxed shaped seats, 2 cinnamoroll sofas, 5 cinnamoroll stools, 3 cinnamoroll tables, 2 kiki and lala sofa's, 3 kiki and lala tables, 2 mugs, 2 my melody tables, 2 natural benches, 2 natural chairs, 2 pastel low tables, 3 each of the rococo sets EXCEPT I ONLY NEED ONE OF THE CLOCKS, 2 tarts, 2 trash bag sets, 4 trellis'...

And as far as the bushes and flowers I listed in my wishlist, I need millions lol.

Well if you get it all for me.. Maybe I can at least pay 25tbt or something? Is that okay?

Let me look and see what multiples I need, just one second! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Multiples:

3 barrel planters, 3 boxed shaped seats, 2 cinnamoroll sofas, 5 cinnamoroll stools, 3 cinnamoroll tables, 2 kiki and lala sofa's, 3 kiki and lala tables, 2 mugs, 2 my melody tables, 2 natural benches, 2 natural chairs, 2 pastel low tables, 3 each of the rococo sets EXCEPT I ONLY NEED ONE OF THE CLOCKS, 2 tarts, 2 trash bag sets, 4 trellis'...

And as far as the bushes and flowers I listed in my wishlist, I need millions lol.

:eek: You really don't have to but if you insist 25 TBT is fine with me :3

Thats fine hun i will do it tomorrow, do you think you can hold till then? I promise i'll do it i just gotta get de sleeps.

Technically you only need 2 each, you can breed as much as you want then, it takes watering though and MAYBE fertilizer. I haven't bred flowers in a while since i completed my town more or less but i hear that's how you make a lot of plants work :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And honestly i didn't even see bushes :eek: i see how much space i have after the furniture. It's all no trouble. :3 Even if we have to do multiple trips we'll do it :p

:eek: You really don't have to but if you insist 25 TBT is fine with me :3

Thats fine hun i will do it tomorrow, do you think you can hold till then? I promise i'll do it i just gotta get de sleeps.

Technically you only need 2 each, you can breed as much as you want then, it takes watering though and MAYBE fertilizer. I haven't bred flowers in a while since i completed my town more or less but i hear that's how you make a lot of plants work :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And honestly i didn't even see bushes :eek: i see how much space i have after the furniture. It's all no trouble. :3 Even if we have to do multiple trips we'll do it :p

Yessss I'll pay 25 tbt girly. No problem. You're doing me a HUGE favor!

Tomorrow is fine! I have to shower and watch game of thrones then sleep anyway, lol.

And no worries about the bushes! If you have some then great if not, it's totally fine <333

Yessss I'll pay 25 tbt girly. No problem. You're doing me a HUGE favor!

Tomorrow is fine! I have to shower and watch game of thrones then sleep anyway, lol.

And no worries about the bushes! If you have some then great if not, it's totally fine <333

Haha its no problem at all :3

Also by Box seat do you mean the box sofa or cardboard box? I have NO idea if you can just sit on the cardboard box xD in WW it was like a table so probably stupid question but i thought id ask i rather be sure.

Haha its no problem at all :3

Also by Box seat do you mean the box sofa or cardboard box? I have NO idea if you can just sit on the cardboard box xD in WW it was like a table so probably stupid question but i thought id ask i rather be sure.

the box shaped seat is pictured in the wishlist I posted, I think it's a new welcome amiibo item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also though if you HAVE the box sofa AND box corner sofa can I get 3 each? I'll pay 5 tbt extra for adding those.

hi, I can get you all of those rococo items. you can have them for free, I just have to order them ^^

hi, I can get you all of those rococo items. you can have them for free, I just have to order them ^^

Aw thanks! Let me know when you are ready.
I need lots extra so this helps :)

the box shaped seat is pictured in the wishlist I posted, I think it's a new welcome amiibo item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also though if you HAVE the box sofa AND box corner sofa can I get 3 each? I'll pay 5 tbt extra for adding those.

I have your whole wishlist + box couch and corner couch x 3 and 3 sets of rocococococococococoocococococococo ready to be picked up xD

I have your whole wishlist + box couch and corner couch x 3 and 3 sets of rocococococococococoocococococococo ready to be picked up xD

Teach me your wayyyyys dude ;;

I'm gonna be coming on a brand new mule characters since she has empty lockers okay? <3
So it's gonna be an ugly character hahaha

Back