• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Julian [IN BOXES, MUST GO ASAP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzybear

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello! Julian is in boxes and I want to get him out asap.

His shirt and catchphrase are original, but I'm not sure if he replaced anything in his house or not.

If anyone is interested, please make a fair TBT offer on him. He is number 4 on the Tier 1 list. I will not accept any low offers.

-Follow me to his house
-If you run off, pick anything up, or talk to my villagers, I will force disconnect. You have been warned.
-I will end the session after you get him
-Please excuse all of the hideous patterns in my town lol I'm working on it

There isn't really a time limit, but I would like to continue time traveling so I can get all of my amiibo villagers in my town today. I'm hoping to get him out within 3 hours, or he will most likely be voided.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Julian is in boxes and I want to get him out asap.

His shirt and catchphrase are original, but I'm not sure if he replaced anything in his house or not.

If anyone is interested, please make a fair TBT offer on him. He is number 4 on the Tier 1 list. I will not accept any low offers.

-Follow me to his house
-If you run off, pick anything up, or talk to my villagers, I will force disconnect. You have been warned.
-I will end the session after you get him
-Please excuse all of the hideous patterns in my town lol I'm working on it

There isn't really a time limit, but I would like to continue time traveling so I can get all of my amiibo villagers in my town today. I'm hoping to get him out within 3 hours, or he will most likely be voided.

Thanks. :)

Can I buy him for 30 tbt? Are you available right now?

Can you give me some time? I'm currently trying to find a map that I like.... Sorry... My FC is 0233-3478-0626

Sure, no problem. I'll add you now. I might have to go AFK soon but he will be safe for quite a while yet.
Let me know when you're ready to come get him, and good luck on map hunting!

Is anyone else interested in Julian for 30 tbt?? I need a back-up buyer in case the pending buyer doesn't log back on in time ;-;
He will be voided in about 3-5 hours, depending on when I go to sleep lol

I would try to tough it out but I need to go to sleep now before I pass out @_@ Julian will be voided by the time I wake up. Sorry to anyone who was interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back