Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Help NEEDED

I'm starting a new town soon :) (not destroying my old one, I bought a new copy!)

It is going to be a foresty town and I decided that the name of the town will be Aspen! (✿◠‿◠)

I need suggestions as to which villagers (with FORESTY themed houses) would look good in my town.
I've already decided on Teddy, Butch and Erik! ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ

I'm looking for one of every type of villager (except for peppy, because all their houses are really bright)

Any Input is appreciated :) thx

Blaire?
For some reason, skunks make me think of forests. I even debated having her in my own town, which will also be foresty, but I love Ankha too much.

Primrose is a forest town (feel free to visit if you want any inspiration! da in signature) so I also tried to choose animals that would be "foresty." The only exception is Stitches, who is clearly too bright and colorful to look natural but I love him anyway <3

Normal: I think Fauna is always a great choice, as are Maple, Molly or Poppy
Snooty: Blanche looks very pretty in a foresty town, or Whitney or Diana. Also Julia, Pecan and Timbra
Lazy: Erik, who you chose, or Beau, Clay, Elmer, Nate, Weber
Peppy: (I know you don't want one, but just in case) Apple doesn't have too bright of a house, nor do Bluebear or Cherry and I could maybe see them in a forest town
Uchi: Deirdre is the typical forest choice, or you could go for Pashmina, Hazel or Katt
Jock: Bill, Genji, Peck, Sly, Sparro, and of course Teddy
Cranky: Apolo, Bruce, Cheif, Fang, Wolfgang, Grizzly (LOVE him)
Smug: Beardo, Shep (<3), Zell, maybe Julian

Last edited:
Maybe:
Cranky - Butch, Wolfgang
Lazy - Erik
Jock - Teddy
Smug - Henry
Uchi - Deirdre
Peppy - Pippy
Normal - Chevre
Snooty - Amelia, Timbra

Primrose is a forest town (feel free to visit if you want any inspiration! da in signature) so I also tried to choose animals that would be "foresty." The only exception is Stitches, who is clearly too bright and colorful to look natural but I love him anyway <3

Normal: I think Fauna is always a great choice, as are Maple, Molly or Poppy
Snooty: Blanche looks very pretty in a foresty town, or Whitney or Diana. Also Julia, Pecan and Timbra
Lazy: Erik, who you chose, or Beau, Clay, Elmer, Nate, Weber
Peppy: (I know you don't want one, but just in case) Apple doesn't have too bright of a house, nor do Bluebear or Cherry and I could maybe see them in a forest town
Uchi: Deirdre is the typical forest choice, or you could go for Pashmina, Hazel or Katt
Jock: Bill, Genji, Peck, Sly, Sparro, and of course Teddy
Cranky: Apolo, Bruce, Cheif, Fang, Wolfgang, Grizzly (LOVE him)
Smug: Beardo, Shep (<3), Zell, maybe Julian

I love your town soooo much! :) Thats what I aspire my town to be because it has such a nice vibe, and I love the use of clovers and flower combos!

I love your town soooo much! :) Thats what I aspire my town to be because it has such a nice vibe, and I love the use of clovers and flower combos!

Thank you, that's so nice to hear!! ;-; <3
I really like purple flowers because I feel like they give a very relaxing, sleepy vibe to the town.
Good luck with your forest! ^~^

What about the wolves? :eek: Kyle is pretty neat he is a lazy and people love Wolfgang he is a Cranky.

I have Frita, her house almost looks like a wooden cabin and she is a Uchi (the only uchi i like personally).

Last edited:
These are guys I considered for my own foresty town. Except I was looking more at how they as villagers looked, because I wanted them to all be realistically colored. I'm not entirely sure on the houses. I tried to google some of them, but couldn't find their exteriors for some reason.

Normal: Fauna, Molly, Maple, Lily
Uchi: I chose Hazel for mine, but also Deirdre
Lazy: Beau, Erik, Claude, Drake, Weber
Snooty: Pecan, Blanche, Blaire, Vivian, Whitney
Cranky: Dobie, Chief, Fang, Grizzly, Ike, Wolfgang
Smug: O'Hare, Marshal, Kyle, Zell
Jock: Bill, Poncho, Tad, Teddy
Peppy: Ruby, Carmen, Bunnie (I know you said no peppies, these were just ones I considered for my own town)

Back