• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway rv visits! ♡ [offline] [today's rv:]

No worries, I was just helping Roni. Can I come too for Reese, please? :)

Last edited:
Hi! May I come over to visit Reese's RV too please?
Name: Elsie
Town: Midnight

Last edited:
Hi! May I come over to visit Reese's RV too please?

sorry for the long wait! bebee just finished her visit.
gates open for you now! i think you posted before with your mayor and town but please include it every time you want to visit so i know it's the right person coming :)

sorry for the long wait! bebee just finished her visit.
gates open for you now! i think you posted before with your mayor and town but please include it every time you want to visit so i know it's the right person coming :)

I did, and I do apologize for that. On my way!

last call for reese's rv!
i'll be here for the next half hour and that'll be the end for today :)

Hi! May I visit Reese's rv? :)

Edit: Oops! So sorry about that
Mayor name: Alex
Town name: The Void

Last edited:
please read the rules everyone... i even put it in bold :(
i really hate to mention it over and over but i don't want you not to be able to visit.

please read the rules everyone... i even put it in bold :(
i really hate to mention it over and over but i don't want you not to be able to visit.

Sorry, I didn't start at the first page, I just went to the last comment to see if you had closed.
Sorry.

Hi! May I visit Reese's rv? :)

Edit: Oops! So sorry about that
Mayor name: Alex
Town name: The Void

great! my gates are open for you now :)

Sorry, I didn't start at the first page, I just went to the last comment to see if you had closed.
Sorry.

it's alright :) just having people add me right away and knowing who's visiting makes it a whole lot easier so no one misses my gates or has me flipping my wifi switch! let me know if you'd like to visit and i'll open my gates one last time for you before going offline!

great! my gates are open for you now :)

it's alright :) just having people add me right away and knowing who's visiting makes it a whole lot easier so no one misses my gates or has me flipping my wifi switch! let me know if you'd like to visit and i'll open my gates one last time for you before going offline!

I'll pass for now, thanks anyway. :)

Sorry! I didn't start at the front page either.
Mayor: Kassy
Town: Orphic

no worries! i've added you :)

my gates are open for both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no i got an error! haven't had that happen to me before so i'm gonna reopen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's all for today. thanks for visiting!
i'll be back again tomorrow for a new request and more visits :)

Back