Giveaway rv visits! ♡ [offline] [today's rv:]

Hello, i would like to come and visit Boot's rv. :)
Also is it okay if i visit twice? (I tt so it won't take long)

Name: Gabriel
Town: Clover

Thanks!

Last edited:
i'm online now and sorry for missing yesterday! also a heads up that i'm not going to be super active anymore starting next week because i'm going back to uni :(

as always, the first request will be the rv of the day. please remember to read my rules before requesting or posting. happy visiting!

i'm online now and sorry for missing yesterday! also a heads up that i'm not going to be super active anymore starting next week because i'm going back to uni :(

as always, the first request will be the rv of the day. please remember to read my rules before requesting or posting. happy visiting!

Good luck with uni!
I'm looking forward to starting my course in a couple of weeks.

I'd love to come visit, please! <3

Name: Vickie
Town: Eastside

of course! i'll add you and open my gates now :)

Good luck with uni!
I'm looking forward to starting my course in a couple of weeks.

i'm dreading it!! i took some summer courses which finished about the time i started this thread.. so i only got a 2 week break! and now there's school again :( i hope yours is enjoyable!

of course! i'll add you and open my gates now :)

i'm dreading it!! i took some summer courses which finished about the time i started this thread.. so i only got a 2 week break! and now there's school again :( i hope yours is enjoyable!

Thanks, I'm sure it will be :)

Can i visit chai twice?

Name:Roni

Town: Candy

may i visit?
violet from honeydew
0920-1585-1611

for sure! i'll add you now and open my gates :)

Can i visit chai twice?

Name:Roni

Town: Candy

just going to let CutieCatCrossing have their visit then i'll like your post when my gates are open for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also come? :)

Name: Giorgia
Town: Seacity

of course! there are 3 visits ahead of you so i'll like your post whenever my gates are open for you :)

Back