cosmylk

ENG • 日本語OK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spirit Candy: Wix
Pink Candy
Purple Candy
You know who keeps you inspired to draw and gives you encouragement?

For me it's my sister, not only because she's always been there for me, but because she loves gaming as much as I do and loves when I draw her game characters.
Her character is my go to when experimenting on styles or techniques.

Who is your muse? And why do they inspire you?

Cheesy, but it started with Nintendo. I really like their characters, environments and themes. These cartoons have a wide variety of personalities, back stories and overall very touching. I love the humor they put into their games.

Then my mom, who was very adamant I should follow the medical field in the end paid for my tuition to follow an art degree. I want to create beautiful environments. I want people to enjoy exploring landscapes and props I'll make.

So my muse is Nintendo, my mom and my perseverance. :)

well my friends encourage my art a lot but nobody really inspires me to draw. often I'll get really into a series and then draw a ****ton of art for it so I guess that's mine??

Cheesy i know but my other half. He always believes in me even when i don't and especially when i feel (or know) no one else does. He makes me laugh when i feel like crying and smile when i'd sad. Sometimes i'll look at something and be like "I can't do this" he'd turn around and makes me soar with the words of encouragement he gives me and praise me after i've done it. I get really frustrated sometimes and want to throw things and shout (don't know why i just do in some situations), he is very patient with me, even if i shout at him. I have given him many reasons to leave but he has never truly left. We always find our way back to each other. He is my rock, the light in the darkness to always pull me through and just so much more to me. I'm really lucky to have him <3

When we argue or i upset him or hes just sad for other reasons, i don't work well as a human until he is better, he is the reason i do everything because i would do anything for him <3

hecryplz.png

don't think anyone's particularly encouraged me to draw but in terms of inspiration.... might sound a bit ridic but it's the people who gives me a lot of crap irl & online.... lol....
I'm not a drama prone person but I'm a person who attracts drama prone people, so I end up being a part time agony aunt (smh) + the person who people just use me and ditch straight after >->o
ofc, there's also the occasional person who look down on you.... and you just want to prove them wrong? wwww
https://twitter.com/PigeonComics/status/892785915365601280
DGPQC1uXgAAMGYI.jpg
art sometimes, in a sense, is my go-to to vent my frustrations, or just to relax from RL so I don't explode
tho ofc there's always those amazing artists that I see on social media that keeps me going!!!

tl;dr my inspiration comes from salt >->o (im sorry)

Last edited:
my friend whom i met because of our shared dorky love of pok?mon and it turns out she drew too. she pretty much became my drawing buddy for the next three years of high school. she's moved out of state since we graduated but we still keep in touch sometimes and i love drawing her oc's or showing her what i've doodled or seeing what new stuff she's drawn up. the whole mutual support thing and helping each other improve made her just incredibly awesome and inspirational.

splatoon was a big inspo!!! the bright colourful characters and interesting character design is what really shaped my art style and motivation to get better i think
i also take a lot of inspiration from artists online like pinekid- and i think it shows from my art style LOL
but the people who cheer me on are mostly around here ;D

My bestie, Umeiko ~
They cheer me on and make me feel better about myself and the world. We help each other with our own art, whether to make sure the pose looks "right" or to check if the picture looks warped! They always tell me I'm getting better with my art but in all honesty, I feel like they've made so much more progress than I have! ^^

No paticular person. My inspiration is music. I could be sitting down at my PC or watching Netflix or doing something and I hear a nice tune, song or whatever. I would immediately want to draw. I feel the music and I try to picture it with something I could draw. I get out my tablet and scribble away. Most of the time its not even intentional.

i see someting fancy i want to buy and im like omg im gonna draw so i can buy 10
but then i dont and i just buy it with my parents money anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

i see someting fancy i want to buy and im like omg im gonna draw so i can buy 10
but then i dont and i just buy it with my parents money anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

i get inspired by success/improvement but i dont act on it if that makes sense

Usually I'll watch a show, or see something that'll set off a bell.
It'll start with a single line of dialogue, or an image that I'll attempt to describe, work with it adding on to it for days, and suddenly...boom! I'm writing for 4 hours every night. This is usually a 3 week process on average.

Back