• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Total Eclipse, Dead Ahead!

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Today (August 20th, 2017) is the last day before the next solar eclipse will come. If you're living in the United States, it will come over you. There's a certain path the moon will go over, but the rest of the nation, you're under a partial eclipse.

It will come on August 21st, 2017.

What are your comments on this? The 2017 Solar Eclipse is sure going to be the most significant event of 2017.

Its too bad I can't see it. I don't know where to buy the glasses and my mom won't let me buy them.

Anyone else participating in burning their retinas?

I can always look the opposite way. I'm more interested into seeing how dark the sky gets rather than what the sun looks like.

Last edited:
I've seen an eclipse before when I was younger. It was awesome. Too bad I can't see it this time though, as I live in Australia.

Well, I won't see full totality, but I'll be close enough where I'll get 93%, which is fine
Have the glasses and everything, just waiting for Monday now

I live in an area that's going to be about 96% coverage, but I'm going to be at work so I won't see any of it.

Everybody please remember this is the only day we can attack the fire nation so that their bending will be gone. Let's all work together and take em' down!!

It won't be visible from the Philippines. Unfair.

I'm looking at the sun without any glasses. I don't care.

I read this in this voice.

There's only 28% visibility for me and it's supposed to occur during sunrise for me. But unfortunately, there's a mountain blocking the east side so I won't see it. I'm really looking forward to the lunar eclipse in January though, it's supposed to be total where I live.

Last edited:
My eyesight sucks already, so there's no way I'm watching. Been trying to talk one of my roommates out of it watching with eye protection, but if she wants to go blind, that's on her I guess.

Aww I wont be able to see it very much. :(

Back