• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I FINALLY got the PWP I wanted!

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
So I have Cheif in my new town, and he just requested the wooden bridge! I'm so happy, I've been wanting it forever! Now I just need the windmill and wisteria trellis again. Oh and log bench lol. What is the pwp you've waited for forever and who requested it? :)

Last edited:
Yay! That must've felt real nice to finally have it requested. :)

I wanted the instrument shelter that also looks like a beehive shrine. I got it a month ago after taking Goose hostage and stalking him repeatedly.

Oh beauty!
Wooden bridge is the best looking bridge (In my opinion)
That must have felt great! I have always wanted the log bench and wooden bridge but I don't think i will ever unlock them because my dream-ie villagers don't like them.

Hopefully in future updates / series they add more PWPs. : )

Last edited:
Wisteria trellis.... I just get back Katt from my 16th cycle and I guess it takes even longer now for her to finally suggest that pwp ;_;

I'm pretty set in Salem, but before I stopped playing, I just couldn't get Shari to ping for the log bench. Assuming she's still there when I boot that town up again, Monkey Girl is getting hemmed in with holes and I'll do the diving trick until she coughs it up!

Well done! It took me months to get all the projects I wanted, now I have to do it all over again for my second town :(

Hey congratulations!! It's amazing when a villager requests something you want.

I've been trying to get the wooden bridge for months now. ;_;
I'm depending on my boy Lobo to request it for me. Just gotta play the waiting game.

i almost cried when tammy requested the wisteria trellis! i have never hit the save button so fast before ;;;

Haha omg I'm glad you guys know the feeling! I time traveled and replaced both bridges with the wooden one and I love them! ^.^ good luck to those of you still waiting for your projects! I used to do the diving trick, but when I decided to give that up and just play as normal it seemed like I started getting them quicker. Plus I wasn't wasting a bunch of time getting stung by jellies lol.

This happened with Wendy and I yesterday! She pinged me and I crossed my fingers hoping she would suggest the one that I wanted and then she said it...she said those words after 4 years of playing..."illuminated tree"

I was estatic

I have gotten some PWPs that I wanted, including, it seems, the much-desired wisteria trellis, but I've also gotten nearly all the modern and unsightly ones without hitting on a bus stop, zen garden, stonehenge, hot spring, streetlight, hammock, geyser, or water pump. I still sometimes do the diving trick, especially when I'm doing small chores around my place or watching small-chunk shows, but I also sometimes just run around landscape/deciding how to landscape with my pockets full of flowers. Or else I'm running along my nonexistent dirt paths.

I just got the geyser after a long wait. Even trapped Phoebe between holes about a month ago, then went away for awhile, and when I came back she was calmly sitting on a stump outside of the holes! Gave up on that technique and just waited. I love how it looks in my back yard on the rivers edge. It spouts every time my mayor comes out the door, so she runs around to look at it. (Only had it a few days...).

I have all the PWP's I really want now. If Phoebe ever suggests the wisteria trellis I will definitely build it, but can live without it if she doesn't.

I've been waiting forever for the Police Station ping. I came back to AC after a 3 year long hiatus and my town had been destroyed. Bianca finally requested it as soon as my town achieved Perfect status again by cleaning up all the stuff I had on the ground. I love the Police Station! Copper tells me who is in my town without having to go look for them. ^^

It took FOREVER for someone to suggest the modern bridge for me. And now I'm not even using it since my most recent reset.

Congrats! Stitches keeps requesting things, like the Lighthouse which is nice, but I didn't care for the Sandbox but I appreciate his efforts. Everyone else refuses to ping for PWPs.

I want the Police Station, Kabuki!

I definitely wanted the picnic area one, and I am so happy I got it a few months back! Honestly though, it doesn't work very well in my town, so I didn't really do a lot there. I'm so bad at town decorating it's upsetting :(.

My PWP list is actually tiny, I should try the 5 minute diving trick more often. Can't be bothered though.

Back