• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying BUNCHA FLOWERS - NOT HYBRIDS

Dhar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Hot Feather
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hey,

I'd like to buy a bunch of regular ol flowers for my town. Please reply if you have!

Thanks!

Hi! I have a whole beach full of random flowers you can pick a few up from there if you'd like?

No type in particular. Any will do! I ended up neglecting my town for a little while. So, I want to catch back up. Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have a whole beach full of random flowers you can pick a few up from there if you'd like?

That sounds great! How much for the flowers? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey which flowers do you need?

Doesn't need to be any kind of flower in particular. Just a buttload of flowers.

i can bring some to you? Is 2 flowers for 1 TBT okay for you?

Dhar, in case you don't get enough flowers from other people, and in case you didn't know this, you can get as many flowers as you need from island tours, just keep them in your pockets when the tour ends, and you can put them in the basket and take them home. But if you'd rather get them from other people, since it's less work that way, that's totally understandable, and you can just ignore me. ^o^;>

Dhar, in case you don't get enough flowers from other people, and in case you didn't know this, you can get as many flowers as you need from island tours, just keep them in your pockets when the tour ends, and you can put them in the basket and take them home. But if you'd rather get them from other people, since it's less work that way, that's totally understandable, and you can just ignore me. ^o^;>

I didn't even think about that! That's brilliant! I haven't played in so long, I kind of got rusty. Hahaha. Thank you so much! <3

Could you do 2 TBT per a dozen flowers? (that is worded so odd) Like kiwikenobi said, the island is a great way to get flowers. I wouldn't want you go spend too much on flowers you can easily get.

Back