• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added up the price of your remaining stock. I believe it's 405 TBT. If I send you 405 TBT, will you give away all the rest of your flowers and stuff for free to other people who want them? And let me know if my math is off, and I can adjust the price I'll pay you.

I added up the price of your remaining stock. I believe it's 405 TBT. If I send you 405 TBT, will you give away all the rest of your flowers and stuff for free to other people who want them? And let me know if my math is off, and I can adjust the price I'll pay you.

Unless my math is off as well I got 430? That's doubling Gold roses and Jacob's Ladders. I guess I can, would I just change my wording and make the prefix giveaway?
I also have more starts and saplings but I wouldn't want you to pay for those because there are a lot that I was going to add today.

Last edited:
430 TBT is fine, my math could easily have been off. ^o^;>

And yes, if you change your thread from a selling thread to a giveaway one, that'll do it. :)

430 TBT is fine, my math could easily have been off. ^o^;>

And yes, if you change your thread from a selling thread to a giveaway one, that'll do it. :)

Alright! I will also add the other items as well once I get those counted and ready. :)

Hi! I have decided to change basically my whole town again (even though I said that like three times a month ago but who?s counting :p)

PLEASE READ
I'm gone during the week from 6 AM until most likely 6 PM CST everyday, this depends if I have a lot of homework or not. If you'd like to make an order go ahead, just know that I may not be able to get it to you until after 4-6 or until the weekend.

Anyway! Here is what I am selling:

2 TBT for Gold Roses and Jacob?s Ladders . 1 TBT for the rest. :3
Please Like my post so I know who commented :)

Roses
Black x 10
Gold x 20
Orange x 15
Pink x 10
Purple x 14

Tulips
Black x 15
Orange x 15
Pink x 24
Purple x 10

Carnations
Pink x 13

Pansies
Purple x 25
Orange x 20
Blue x 11

Cosmos
Black x 25

Jacob?s Ladders x 50

Mushrooms
Famous x 40
Rare x 24

Gardening - 1 TBT Each
Bamboo Shoots x 19
Adding more soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red, Yellow, and White flowers or Purple Violets, are free. I have a load on my beach if you want to just come and pick some up. :)

Tell me if you'd prefer pick up or deliver as well! :3

I would like 3 orange roses plz. Also I would prefer to pick them up myself from your town. Thanks :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have decided to change basically my whole town again (even though I said that like three times a month ago but who?s counting :p)

PLEASE READ
I'm gone during the week from 6 AM until most likely 6 PM CST everyday, this depends if I have a lot of homework or not. If you'd like to make an order go ahead, just know that I may not be able to get it to you until after 4-6 or until the weekend.

Anyway! Here is what I am selling:

2 TBT for Gold Roses and Jacob?s Ladders . 1 TBT for the rest. :3
Please Like my post so I know who commented :)

Roses
Black x 10
Gold x 20
Orange x 15
Pink x 10
Purple x 14

Tulips
Black x 15
Orange x 15
Pink x 24
Purple x 10

Carnations
Pink x 13

Pansies
Purple x 25
Orange x 20
Blue x 11

Cosmos
Black x 25

Jacob?s Ladders x 50

Mushrooms
Famous x 40
Rare x 24

Gardening - 1 TBT Each
Bamboo Shoots x 19
Adding more soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red, Yellow, and White flowers or Purple Violets, are free. I have a load on my beach if you want to just come and pick some up. :)

Tell me if you'd prefer pick up or deliver as well! :3

I would like 3 orange roses plz. Also I would prefer to pick them up myself from your town. Thanks :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely, I made the thread into a giveaway so no payment necessary. :)

You can change the thread type from "selling" to "giveaway" by editing the first post and clicking on "go advanced."

Ah, okay, I wasn't sure if you knew. That option is buried so deep, it took me a long time to find it, myself. ^o^;>

ooh thats so nice of you, kiwi! its like at a drive-thru when people pay for the people behind them lol

Ah, okay, I wasn't sure if you knew. That option is buried so deep, it took me a long time to find it, myself. ^o^;>

I just found it randomly by trying to figure out how to close a thread, that by itself took a while too. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back