• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
* cough cough* even though i asked to come like almost twenty minutes ago!

- - - Post Merge - - -

#Salty!

yeah! I also have the right to feel the way i want! I jus!t think its really stupid that i commented twenty minutes before you responded!

yeah! I also have the right to feel the way i want! I jus!t think its really stupid that i commented twenty minutes before you responded!

And that's fine, I wasn't saying you couldn't have a right now did I? I was busy doing other things, excuse me for not being able to respond or check every 5 seconds.

I didn't say you had to check every 5 seconds! Although, you did respond to Corlee after i commented and that was like two or three minutes after I commented!

I seriously don't see the point or understand why you're so mad just because I responded a little late. Also it was a joke when I said I have the ability to not let you over.

Well how was I supposed to know that it was a joke! Also ive had experiences like this constantly and it has become really annoying!

Well how was I supposed to know that it was a joke! Also ive had experiences like this constantly and it has become really annoying!

Take it as one. Laugh it off and say "Ha that's funny" not scream and yell at me just because you didn't get your flowers when you wanted them. I'm not trying to be rude but I think its rude of you to get mad at me for doing nothing wrong.

I hope there aren't any hard feelings! I'm sorry if I sound rude, i am said to just have a sassy attitude! Have a good night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how do you know i am yelling at you? This is text! Lol!

I don't have my DS with me right now, but if you're free tomorrow I'd love to come take some!

Hey!
What’s pricing? Thank you!

They're free! Would you like to come over now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have my DS with me right now, but if you're free tomorrow I'd love to come take some!

I should be available tomorrow and will still have a lot flowers. But I'd love to still have you over if you're available. :)

Last edited:
Hey, can I grab a few pairs of hybrids? FC in sidebar.

Are these legit, so I can breed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back