• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I am currently in a trade right now, but when I am done I will add you! Also no need to round up the amount that it's at is perfectly fine :3 Would you like pick up or drop off? ^-^

can i come pick up ^^ ill add you now, just tell me when youre ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

i thought i sent a reply but i guess it didnt go through, id like to pickup, i added you just tell me when youre ready ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i come pickup ^^ i already added you just tell me when youre ready

Can I have any white carnations you have left over?

Hiya! Can I buy 15 blue pansies and 15 white roses? I prefer pick-up, but let me know what ever works with you!

Hiya! Can I buy 15 blue pansies and 15 white roses? I prefer pick-up, but let me know what ever works with you!

Hey! Yes you may, but the white roses are free I may or may not have 15 but I will see what I have!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I have more than 15 xD

Hey! Yes you may, but the white roses are free I may or may not have 15 but I will see what I have!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I have more than 15 xD

Great! I'm free now and for the rest of the night so lmk whenever you're free. c:

can I get 30 bamboo shoots and some red/yellow flowers please ;v;

Heya~
Was wondering if I could have the rest of your orange cosmos (20) and all of your elegant mushrooms (25) ^^

Last edited:
You said purple violets are free! If you still have any can i have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back