• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates open for both EvieEvening23 and Mikachi, if it crashes I will only have Mikachi come in first.

Once Mikachi is done I will need to do a quick survey of town to see what is left then I'll add you and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely, after DanielCat is done I will let you know and open my gate for you. :)

Ok sounds good!

Hey I don't need to come back! The only thing i was gonna take were the black hybrids, but I don't desperately need them, so you can just let the next person come!

id love to come for some orange flowers!!!

Certainly! I only have Orange Cosmos and many...many Roses right now, I hope that's alright? I will add you and open my gate for you right now. :)

Last edited:
you can let someone go in front of me, I'm waiting for someone to drop items off. but thank you and ill be over as soon as I can again :)

Sure! Also there was no need to tell me what you'd like, I'd be more than happy to let you over and take whatever and however many you wanted, did you want any other hybrids as well?

I can double check, but I had mainly wanted the purple tulips :D
Are you available now or is there a queue?
If not, I'll be back in about 15 minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back