Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definately fine with coming over! Would you prefer that I send TBT now?

Hi, I'd like to buy all your pink and white carnations!

Absolutely! Sorry for late reply, I also just realized I'm an idiot and miscounted my pink carnations. I actually have 52 not 40 (I know how the heck did I miss 12) Did you still want all or did you just want the 40? Other than that you can come pick them up or I can deliver them to you!

Absolutely! Sorry for late reply, I also just realized I'm an idiot and miscounted my pink carnations. I actually have 52 not 40 (I know how the heck did I miss 12) Did you still want all or did you just want the 40? Other than that you can come pick them up or I can deliver them to you!

No worries! I think I'd just like 40, could I also have 20 black roses? And I'd like to pickip!

No worries! I think I'd just like 40, could I also have 20 black roses? And I'd like to pickip!

Absolutely! I have everything all set up, it's a little ways away from the station so feel free to use as many locker trips as you need, (I see no point in telling people they can't) when it gets to a smaller amount I will start to move them closer for you :3
Gate is open and town name is Midnight!

can i have your 18 black and 12 orange tulips (30TBT), 20 orange pansies (20TBT), 20 black lillies and 5 orange lillies (25TBT), and 15 clovers (15TBT?), ill round it up to 100TBT for it all?

can i have your 18 black and 12 orange tulips (30TBT), 20 orange pansies (20TBT), 20 black lillies and 5 orange lillies (25TBT), and 15 clovers (15TBT?), ill round it up to 100TBT for it all?

Absolutely! I am currently in a trade right now, but when I am done I will add you! Also no need to round up the amount that it's at is perfectly fine :3 Would you like pick up or drop off? ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back