Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I please buy 2 of each rose, 2 black and 2 orange tulips, 2 of each carnation, 2 of each pansies, 2 of each cosmos, 2 of each lilies, 2 blue violets, 5 jacob's ladders, 2 blue hydrangeas, 4 pink hydrangeas, 4 hollies, 4 pink and 4 white azaleas, 8 bamboo shoots? (70 TBT)

Hello! Could I please buy 2 of each rose, 2 black and 2 orange tulips, 2 of each carnation, 2 of each pansies, 2 of each cosmos, 2 of each lilies, 2 blue violets, 5 jacob's ladders, 2 blue hydrangeas, 4 pink hydrangeas, 4 hollies, 4 pink and 4 white azaleas, 8 bamboo shoots? (70 TBT)

Absolutely! I have everything all ready for you so whenever you're available just let me know! Also let me know if you'd prefer pick up or drop off. ^-^

Last edited:
5 Jacob ladders, 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 red carnations, 5 white carnations, 10 mushrooms and 10 clovers = 50TBT

5 Jacob ladders, 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 red carnations, 5 white carnations, 10 mushrooms and 10 clovers = 50TBT

Sure thing! I have everything ready for you so when you're available let me know! Also please let me know if you'd like pick up or drop off? :3

Could I get the 17 gold roses please and thankyou?
I'm fine with whatever is most convenient for you!

Ok.. I want a lot.. I hope that's okay lol.

10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 black lilies

Total: 60 tbt I believe..
Since it's a lot maybe if I pick up it'll be easier? Either is fine! ><

Edit: Nvm.. gold roses taken first ;.;

Last edited:
Could I get the 17 gold roses please and thankyou?
I'm fine with whatever is most convenient for you!

Absolutely! Would you mind coming over? I can do yours and turnipcrossing at the same time? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok.. I want a lot.. I hope that's okay lol.

10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 black lilies

Total: 60 tbt I believe..
Since it's a lot maybe if I pick up it'll be easier? Either is fine! ><

Edit: Nvm.. gold roses taken first ;.;

Absolutely fine! I just did an order yesterday from <Near> who wanted 302 flowers 0-0 It was fun though!
No worries, I am getting more soon if you'd like I can reserve a few for you when I get them? Anyway I can get everything together for you and open in one moment!
Edit: Wait you said 20 Black lilies and 10 Black lilies? Do you mean roses on one of them?

Last edited:
Absolutely! Would you mind coming over? I can do yours and turnipcrossing at the same time? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely fine! I just did an order yesterday from <Near> who wanted 302 flowers 0-0 It was fun though!
No worries, I am getting more soon if you'd like I can reserve a few for you when I get them? Anyway I can get everything together for you and open in one moment!
Edit: Wait you said 20 Black lilies and 10 Black lilies? Do you mean roses on one of them?

Ok I confused myself so let me repost the order lol!
10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 orange lilies

Last edited:
Oh bah.. 10 black and 10 orange lilies!

Oh okay! No problem! I'll get those together!
Edit: Okay new order:
10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 orange lilies

Almost done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I confused myself so let me repost the order lol!
10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 orange lilies

Okay! Order is ready, make sure you've added me and I'll open my gates!

Last edited:
Oh okay! No problem! I'll get those together!
Edit: Okay new order:
10 orange roses
20 black tulips
20 black lilies
10 orange lilies

Almost done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Order is ready, make sure you've added me and I'll open my gates!

Yep yep! thanks! On my way now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back