Purple x 68

Tulips

Pink x 42
Purple x 47

Cosmos

Pink x 25

Lilies

Pink x 54

302 tbt if i'm not mistaken? its a huge order so i dont mind picking it up if i can take two trips ^^

if its too much just lemme know and ill cancel

Roses

Pink x 66
Purple x 68

Tulips

Pink x 42
Purple x 47

Cosmos

Pink x 25

Lilies

Pink x 54

302 tbt if i'm not mistaken? its a huge order so i dont mind picking it up if i can take two trips ^^

if its too much just lemme know and ill cancel

Wow! That's right!

That isn't too much at all, would you mind picking up? I have everything altogether in many different areas so I can just direct you to where they are and you can pick them all up. Also don't worry if you even need to take three trips. I will open my gate as soon as I have delivered KnoxUK's order. ^-^

Wow! That's right!

That isn't too much at all, would you mind picking up? I have everything altogether in many different areas so I can just direct you to where they are and you can pick them all up. Also don't worry if you even need to take three trips. I will open my gate as soon as I have delivered KnoxUK's order. ^-^

awesome thanks a ton! im gonna go ahead and clear some storage while i wait :)

Yep! Everything listed is what I have, I do need to switch to my alt for the Cedars, but that shouldn't take too long :3

Awesome! I might hold off for a few for the cedars anyway. Could I still get just two blue pansys and 2 blue roses?

Awesome! I might hold off for a few for the cedars anyway. Could I still get just two blue pansys and 2 blue roses?

Sure! Would you mind pick up? If not I can easily deliver. Oh and don't worry about the Cedars, I buy a few more just about every day :3

Hi, could I get 6 white azalea starts, 4 pink azalea starts, 20 white carnations and 20 pink carnations?

Happy to pick up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back