• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again. may i buy all your pink carnations and orange roses? :)

Hi, I'd love to buy your purple and pink roses, if that's okay. And any yellow cosmos if you've got them. (I'm kind of new to trading on here sorry!)

hi again. may i buy all your pink carnations and orange roses? :)

Yep! I will get those ready right now! Would you like pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd love to buy your purple and pink roses, if that's okay. And any yellow cosmos if you've got them. (I'm kind of new to trading on here sorry!)

Are you wanting all purple and pink roses or just a few? Either way is fine by me, and yellow cosmos you can just come over and pick them off my beach if I have any. :3

Are you wanting all purple and pink roses or just a few? Either way is fine by me, and yellow cosmos you can just come over and pick them off my beach if I have any. :3

All would be great, thanks! I'll come over if that's okay?

Can I get 10 purple pansies and 5 golden roses for a total of 20tbt?
Edit:Should add that tomorrow works better for me.

Last edited:
All would be great, thanks! I'll come over if that's okay?

Sure! They're all along a path so that would probably be easier than putting them all in one area (that I can't even do XD) So give me a few minutes to do something else and I will open my gate for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 10 purple pansies and 5 golden roses for a total of 20tbt?

Sure! Just like CeIeste, I will just open my gate for you in a little bit and you can grab what you want!

Last edited:
Sure! There all along a path so that would probably be easier than putting them all in one area (that I can't even do XD) So give me a few minutes to do something else and I will open my gate for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Just like CeIeste, I will just open my gate for you in a little bit and you can grab what you want!

It'll have to be tomorrow. I have two people who I'll be helping get the train station upgrade, so I'll vm you whenever I can make it. :)

Not sure if you saw my post, but could I actually buy 20 pink tulips and 15 red carnations instead, if possible.

Okay! Is delivery okay when you're done with your other orders? 35tbt right? I will pay you while you're in my town if that works and I'll add your FC right now. :)

Last edited:
Okay! Is delivery okay when you're done with your other orders? 35tbt right? I will pay you while you're in my town if that works and I'll add your FC right now. :)

Yep! Delivery is perfectly fine, I will come over as soon as the others are done! :D

Okay! I'll open my gates so you can just come over whenever you're ready. No rush or anything, I'll be around ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back