• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roses

Pink x 66
Purple x 68

Tulips

Pink x 42
Purple x 47

Cosmos

Pink x 25

Lilies

Pink x 54

302 tbt if i'm not mistaken? its a huge order so i dont mind picking it up if i can take two trips ^^

if its too much just lemme know and ill cancel

Roses

Pink x 66
Purple x 68

Tulips

Pink x 42
Purple x 47

Cosmos

Pink x 25

Lilies

Pink x 54

302 tbt if i'm not mistaken? its a huge order so i dont mind picking it up if i can take two trips ^^

if its too much just lemme know and ill cancel

Wow! That's right!

That isn't too much at all, would you mind picking up? I have everything altogether in many different areas so I can just direct you to where they are and you can pick them all up. Also don't worry if you even need to take three trips. I will open my gate as soon as I have delivered KnoxUK's order. ^-^

Wow! That's right!

That isn't too much at all, would you mind picking up? I have everything altogether in many different areas so I can just direct you to where they are and you can pick them all up. Also don't worry if you even need to take three trips. I will open my gate as soon as I have delivered KnoxUK's order. ^-^

awesome thanks a ton! im gonna go ahead and clear some storage while i wait :)

Yep! Everything listed is what I have, I do need to switch to my alt for the Cedars, but that shouldn't take too long :3

Awesome! I might hold off for a few for the cedars anyway. Could I still get just two blue pansys and 2 blue roses?

Awesome! I might hold off for a few for the cedars anyway. Could I still get just two blue pansys and 2 blue roses?

Sure! Would you mind pick up? If not I can easily deliver. Oh and don't worry about the Cedars, I buy a few more just about every day :3

Hi, could I get 6 white azalea starts, 4 pink azalea starts, 20 white carnations and 20 pink carnations?

Happy to pick up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back