• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have to do another trade real fast! I'll let you know when gates are open.

I actually have to do another trade real fast! I'll let you know when gates are open.

Sounds good, CeIeste is still getting her flowers, (which is not a problem at all in case you see this CeIeste!) so it's fine. :)

Haha, okay. :) someone wanted to adopted Groucho otherwise he was going to void, so I hopped over to my second town real fast :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my gates are open again. haha

Haha, okay. :) someone wanted to adopted Groucho otherwise he was going to void, so I hopped over to my second town real fast :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my gates are open again. haha

Alright I'm on my way!

Yay thanks so much for the flowers ^^ Sorry you have to work around my random paths keeping villagers from plotting hahaha

Yay thanks so much for the flowers ^^ Sorry you have to work around my random paths keeping villagers from plotting hahaha

You are most welcome! Oh no problem! You should see my town, just ask CeIeste and Hanami or actually anybody I've traded with, my town is just FILLED with paths so no one will spawn there. :D

I think you might have accidentally given me 16 tulips instead of 20. Unless I am not seeing four. It's no big deal, would you mind checking how many you have just in case? :)

I think you might have accidentally given me 16 tulips instead of 20. Unless I am not seeing four. It's no big deal, would you mind checking how many you have just in case? :)

Oh my gosh so sorry they were in my mail! Is your gate still open? XD

That's what I figured! It's no problem at all! Yes, my gates are open. xD

i'd like to buy your black roses & clovers if they are still available :~)

edit: would prefer pick up!

Last edited:
I'll buy 5 orange roses please. :)

Sure! Pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to buy your black roses & clovers if they are still available :~)

edit: would prefer pick up!

Yes they are! I'll add you right now and open my gate! Town name is Midnight.

Last edited:
I'll be Kayla from corona. Clovers are also 1 tbt? May i also look for white lilies on your beach? o:

I'll be Kayla from corona. Clovers are also 1 tbt? May i also look for white lilies on your beach? o:

Yes, everything is 1 TBT each, and absolutely! If you don't find any white lilies feel free to take any other flowers on the beach :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back