• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh whoops i had changed it recently but it should be fixed no, so it should be 336817986535

Okay great it worked! My gate is open whenever you're ready! Town name is Midnight :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy two blue roses? :)

Sure! Once I am done with Swagdra's order I will add you! :D Did you want pick up or delivery?

Okay great it worked! My gate is open whenever you're ready! Town name is Midnight :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Once I am done with Swagdra's order I will add you! :D Did you want pick up or delivery?

Ok great! I'll add you now too :) delivery would be easier for me!

Awesome! I've got you added and the gate is open whenever you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually if it's not too late, I will buy all 5! Since you need them gone and all haha :)

Sure thing! I have now added you I will be over in a little bit. :3

Hi again, I was wondering if you had any white roses you wanted to get rid of?

All on the beach! This time on both beaches so feel free to scavenge both. I'm still added right? If so I will open right now!

hey, can I please buy 2 purple pansies, 1 orange pansy, and the remainder of your pink, purple, and blue roses?

oh and 2 purple tulips please!

Last edited:
hey, can I please buy 2 purple pansies, 1 orange pansy, and the remainder of your pink, purple, and blue roses?

oh and 2 purple tulips please!

Sure thing! Would you like pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your order is ready! I have already added you so just tell me when you're ready! :)

Sure thing! Would you like pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your order is ready! I have already added you so just tell me when you're ready! :)

drop off would be great, I'll add you and open my gates!

Last edited:
Can I buy all your purple roses for 23 tbt?
Delivery is preferred.

Alrighty are your gates open? :3
Edit: Commented before I refreshed XD I'm on my way!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back