White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
gameOnBanner.gif

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 is now open! The Bell Tree Fair is our biggest and longest-running event, with eighteen events, contests, and gaming competitions this year! To get started, read the Welcome to The Bell Tree Fair 2017 thread.

You'll see the new Fair category on the forum with four new boards. The Fairgrounds board is for general Fair discussion and information, the Carousel of Contests board is home of the five contests, the Event Pavilion board contains the nine Fair events, and the Championship Series board is where the four gaming events and tournaments take place. We also have the Arcade Lobby board to go with our new arcade! There are a lot of things to do, but the Fair lasts for three weeks, ending on September 9th.

We hope you have fun participating in the Fair this year! Good luck winning some cool prizes!

Please note that two things don't show up yet and will be added shortly: the shop (you can check out the prizes in the prize thread) and the submission boards (which will be used for certain events and contests).

Omggg if the collectibles are videogame themed I'm gonna cri ♡.♡

The actual shop may not be open yet, but check out the prize thread in the Fairgrounds board to check out all of the new collectibles and other prizes!

The prices aren't listed on that thread. How much are they?

You guys should keep the arcade, it shouldn't be a temporary thing that'll never come back.

Everything looks so great :'D Gonna be reading all the threads a little more closely now that the lag isn't so bad.. I don't even know where to start first lol awesome work everybody☆☆

You guys should keep the arcade, it shouldn't be a temporary thing that'll never come back.

I think it would definitely lose its appeal year-round, but perhaps it could return for future special events. Scores would also have to be reset regularly for it to keep any appeal -- you're gonna reach a point eventually where the scores are so hard to beat, it's no fun. ...actually we might already be there after a few days. :p

This fair is wonderful. In the 2014 one what I could enter was very limited. I didn't have enough software/time back then. The collectables are amazing too :)

This fair is wonderful. In the 2014 one what I could enter was very limited. I didn't have enough software/time back then. The collectables are amazing too :)

Yeah man this year was A+ imo. Not too restricted to what stuff we could use, real cool collectibles with a fresh take on the feathers and a good selection of stuff you could enter and not too much either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back