United States W: Tia, Shari, Skye H: Wolfgang, Apollo, etc

Hi I'm interested in 008 Timmy, Rasher and Pudge and possibly Bianca too. I have Opal, Maple and Goldie. Let me know if we can trade

Hi I'm interested in 008 Timmy, Rasher and Pudge and possibly Bianca too. I have Opal, Maple and Goldie. Let me know if we can trade

I am so sorry for the late response. I've been away since my birthday on the 15th, but I'm ready to do trades again.

Someone is interested in 008 Timmy already, but I'd be willing to trade Rasher, Pudge, & Bianca for Goldie & Opal. :) How does that sound?

I have 225;Ken if you want to trade him for 270 Rooney?
Hi! Thank you for your offer but I'm gonna take Rooney off of the list for now. I decided I don't wanna trade him atm :c Sorry!

Last edited:
Hi! I've never traded any cards here before, but I have Broffina and I'm interested in trading for your Flora.

Hello!! Do you still have Bam available? Also, are all of the "wanted" cards on the first post updated (meaning you still want all of the cards listed)?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought I had one that you were looking for and I had gotten it confused with a different one, sorry....
:(

Last edited:
Opening this thread back up! It's good to be back to TBT. :)

I'm sorry to anyone I didn't respond to. If you want to settle things, please send me a PM! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back