United States W: Tia, Shari, Skye H: Wolfgang, Apollo, etc

Would you trade 341 melba, 290 caroline, 370 Jacques for my 135 phoebe?
I read your rules and I know you don't want to trade with newcomers. Would it be alright then if I sent you the cards first then once you've received them you can send yours? My cards are in good condition and I'll send them in a sleeve and toploader. Thanks!

Would you trade 341 melba, 290 caroline, 370 Jacques for my 135 phoebe?
I read your rules and I know you don't want to trade with newcomers. Would it be alright then if I sent you the cards first then once you've received them you can send yours? My cards are in good condition and I'll send them in a sleeve and toploader. Thanks!

Hello! Thank you so much for your offer but I don't think I'd trade 3 cards for just Phoebe. Do you have any other cards up for trade atm?
and yes, if we trade that would be fine. :) That is very kind of you to offer.

The only other card I have that you want is 241 Hans.
How about this?:
My:
135 Phoebe
241 Hans
For your:
341 Melba
290 Caroline
370 Jacques
222 Miranda
372 Doc

The only other card I have that you want is 241 Hans.
How about this?:
My:
135 Phoebe
241 Hans
For your:
341 Melba
290 Caroline
370 Jacques
222 Miranda
372 Doc

I can do 341 Melba, 290 Caroline, and 370 Jacques for those 2. Is that alright?

Alright, you win.
My 2 for:
341 Melba
370 Jacques
372 Doc
Is that fair?

Yes, that's perfectly fine. :)
I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't being pushy, but Phoebe just isn't one of my priorities so I don't really wanna trade 3 cards for her. ;-; Sorry, I hope you understand.
If you're sure about doing the trade let me know and I'll PM you so we can trade info.
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Let's trade!

I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't being pushy, but Phoebe just isn't one of my priorities so I don't really wanna trade 3 cards for her. ;-; Sorry, I hope you understand.

Nah, It's fine. I'm happy with the trade so let's do it!

Bump! :)

Edit: Oh crap I just realized I only bumped this a few hours ago.. my bad! I'm tired please excuse me ;-;

Last edited:
Back