• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States W: Tia, Shari, Skye H: Wolfgang, Apollo, etc

Dierdre for Diana?
I wish I had other cards you needed, you have some good ones.

Dierdre for Diana?
I wish I had other cards you needed, you have some good ones.

I'm sorry but I think I'd rather trade Diana for another card that has the same worth as hers or multiples, if that makes sense. Diana is one of the more "popular" amiibo cards so I'm just a little picky about who I trade her with, especially since I'm a little hesitant to trade her away in general. I hope you understand.
If you give me a list of cards you have, I might find another card I'd like for Diana? I'd be willing to take a look. :)
Nevertheless, I appreciate for the offer!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I think I'd rather trade Diana for another card that has the same worth as hers or multiples, if that makes sense. Diana is one of the more "popular" amiibo cards so I'm just a little picky about who I trade her with, especially since I'm a little hesitant to trade her away in general. I hope you understand.
If you give me a list of cards you have, I might find another card I'd like for Diana? I'd be willing to take a look. :)
Nevertheless, I appreciate for the offer!

I understand, :) I assumed that since you had Dierdre bolded, that she was higher value in your opinion.
I have a thread near the bottom if you wan to look through it, but I don't have anything too special.

I understand, :) I assumed that since you had Dierdre bolded, that she was higher value in your opinion.
I have a thread near the bottom if you wan to look through it, but I don't have anything too special.

Tyvm! I sent you a PM with a trade offer. :)

Bump, updated the rules & cards a bit.

would you like to trade twiggy for bam?

Last edited:
I reeeeally want the villagers in the thread's title. Pls trade with me if you have them<3

Last edited:
Back