• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States W: Tia, Shari, Skye H: Wolfgang, Apollo, etc

Would you trade 341 melba, 290 caroline, 370 Jacques for my 135 phoebe?
I read your rules and I know you don't want to trade with newcomers. Would it be alright then if I sent you the cards first then once you've received them you can send yours? My cards are in good condition and I'll send them in a sleeve and toploader. Thanks!

Would you trade 341 melba, 290 caroline, 370 Jacques for my 135 phoebe?
I read your rules and I know you don't want to trade with newcomers. Would it be alright then if I sent you the cards first then once you've received them you can send yours? My cards are in good condition and I'll send them in a sleeve and toploader. Thanks!

Hello! Thank you so much for your offer but I don't think I'd trade 3 cards for just Phoebe. Do you have any other cards up for trade atm?
and yes, if we trade that would be fine. :) That is very kind of you to offer.

The only other card I have that you want is 241 Hans.
How about this?:
My:
135 Phoebe
241 Hans
For your:
341 Melba
290 Caroline
370 Jacques
222 Miranda
372 Doc

The only other card I have that you want is 241 Hans.
How about this?:
My:
135 Phoebe
241 Hans
For your:
341 Melba
290 Caroline
370 Jacques
222 Miranda
372 Doc

I can do 341 Melba, 290 Caroline, and 370 Jacques for those 2. Is that alright?

How's this look?
My 2 for:
341 Melba
290 Caroline
370 Jacques
372 Doc?

Alright, you win.
My 2 for:
341 Melba
370 Jacques
372 Doc
Is that fair?

Alright, you win.
My 2 for:
341 Melba
370 Jacques
372 Doc
Is that fair?

Yes, that's perfectly fine. :)
I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't being pushy, but Phoebe just isn't one of my priorities so I don't really wanna trade 3 cards for her. ;-; Sorry, I hope you understand.
If you're sure about doing the trade let me know and I'll PM you so we can trade info.
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Let's trade!

I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't being pushy, but Phoebe just isn't one of my priorities so I don't really wanna trade 3 cards for her. ;-; Sorry, I hope you understand.

Nah, It's fine. I'm happy with the trade so let's do it!

Bump! :)

Edit: Oh crap I just realized I only bumped this a few hours ago.. my bad! I'm tired please excuse me ;-;

Last edited:
Back