Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I am working on getting a perfect town and I keeping getting the "needs more greenery" message from Isabelle. I know I have enough flowers and trees and no trash/furniture etc on the ground.
I have read that some pwps do count toward abundant nature so I'm thinking I need some of them. I see that the windmill counts toward abundant nature but no mention of the lighthouse, does it not count? I would rather have a lighthouse so I'm hoping it counts for abundant nature.
In my last town I had 2 light posts,3 bridges,a bench, police station(this time around my villagers refuse to ask for one),fountain,reset center,campsite and lighthouse and I got perfect town.
In this town I only have(so far) all 3 bridges and the campsite. I'm thinking next I'll either do the fountain the reset center or the light house, which one is best for perfect town?
I'm to the point that I wanna poke Isabelle every time she says the word greenery cause no matter how much I plant it's never enough(mind you I plant 2 flowers and 3 trees every freakin day).

You're probably still missing the ideal number of trees or flowers. Should have 110-200 trees, 75 flowers and at least 10 PWPs. Make sure you don't build the ones that have negative effects though that can be offset by building more PWPs (positive or anything that isn't negative).

pwps that have negative effects are the oil rig, light up things and the neon signs so watch out for that

Thanks for the info. I have counted my trees/ flowers and I know I have more than 75 flowers and between 110-200 trees. As I said above. I am planning on more pwps(I know I don't have enough) I just don't understand how they are saying I still need more greenery. All I can do now is add pwps and hope that fixes it. Thanks

I have had problems with Isabelle balancing the abundant nature PWPs vs the other type.

Until you get a perfect Town avoid the Topiaries! They seem to boost the greenery too high.

Campsite usually pushes it over the top in case you want to build that. If you don't then try the lighthouse.

It sounds as if you're right along the border to the edge of Perfect Town status. I've been there! Good luck!!!

Isabelle keeps telling me the town is so so right in the middle so I know I'm on the right track. I do have the campsite built already. I don't have the topiary's as I haven't had weeding day in this town but tbh I don't really want them, I find them kinda ugly. I've never cared for the windmill either, I like the lighthouse.
It just such a pain trying to get money to upgrade your house AND build pwps. I do hope in the next version, should there be one, that they will either make pwps cost less, make the freakin villagers contribute more than 100 bells(seriously they come running to us wanting to build something and then we have to pay for it too?) or come up with another way to get them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isabelle keeps telling me the town is so so right in the middle so I know I'm on the right track. I do have the campsite built already. I don't have the topiary's as I haven't had weeding day in this town but tbh I don't really want them, I find them kinda ugly. I've never cared for the windmill either, I like the lighthouse.
It just such a pain trying to get money to upgrade your house AND build pwps. I do hope in the next version, should there be one, that they will either make pwps cost less, make the freakin villagers contribute more than 100 bells(seriously they come running to us wanting to build something and then we have to pay for it too?) or come up with another way to get them.

Back