• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So a cool thing happened with my new villager..

maka

BookNinja
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Two days ago I found Marshall at my campgrounds and invited him to move into my town. I found his house spot today and was really excited... only to be confused by seeing him at Alice's birthday party :confused:. Has this happened with anyone else's new villagers?

So his house was still in plot but he was at a party? I've never had that happen, maybe he's meeting the locals.

So his plot was set (no real house yet) but he was also at a b-day party? That's one talented squirrel lol

Last edited:
Never happened so far. I did notice that the next birthday villagers is usually at the party. Is Marshall birthday next for your town?

Oh, wow, that's really weird! Are you sure you didn't just move into the next day without you noticing?

Then again, I have had it happen where Tom Nook told me my loan was at 0 bells (I forget what I had done exactly), instead of simply congratulating me that I'd paid off my debt.

Well, that's sure cool to see, even if a bit strange

He doesn't even have a house yet and he's already hitting on people someone stop him.

Oh, wow, that's really weird! Are you sure you didn't just move into the next day without you noticing?

Then again, I have had it happen where Tom Nook told me my loan was at 0 bells (I forget what I had done exactly), instead of simply congratulating me that I'd paid off my debt.

Yep I'm sure. I checked back and the fence and sign were still up lol.

Never happened so far. I did notice that the next birthday villagers is usually at the party. Is Marshall birthday next for your town?

I think he is! Although when I saved and quit and went back into the game Colton was there instead. But when I did it a second time Marshall appeared again. I'm not sure what was going on but I kid you not he said he knew Alice on a personal level :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back