• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any fans of 1:6/1:12 miniatures/dollhouses, etc?

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I know of brands such as Nano room, Re-ment and the modern comfort sets. I'm wanting to buy certain furniture sets that aren't available atm in those brands. What other brands do you know? Also feel free to post pics of your collections.

Last edited:
Well, I don't necessarily collect them. I've always had a knack for miniatures especially like ones as accessories (jewelry or cellphone charms). So I'm unsure if I'm just annoying "rando"; wasn't sure if I should say anything or not.

I like using them as references though for my art stuff. I have a bunch of miniature rooms pinned on my Pinterest.

I'm a huge fan of re-ment! I don't buy them anymore because I have nowhere to put/display them, but back in high school my friend and I invested a huge amount of money into them. I was really into blythe dolls and other dolls back then so we'd always take photoshoots with them posing with re-ment sets. I dedicated a whole shelf on my bookshelf for it because I didn't have an actual doll house :'D Fun times.

My favourite was the re-ment mushroom series.

c56e2e3c680483f9b9f831adf3579b3e--mushrooms-foods.jpg

I love re-ment furniture so much, I only have two sets as of yet, but I really enjoy them. I actually love all miniatures and do dollhouses as well. =]

I'm a huge fan of re-ment! I don't buy them anymore because I have nowhere to put/display them, but back in high school my friend and I invested a huge amount of money into them. I was really into blythe dolls and other dolls back then so we'd always take photoshoots with them posing with re-ment sets. I dedicated a whole shelf on my bookshelf for it because I didn't have an actual doll house :'D Fun times.

My favourite was the re-ment mushroom series.

c56e2e3c680483f9b9f831adf3579b3e--mushrooms-foods.jpg
Aww, they're really cute!! I wanted to buy some kitchen re-ment furniture, but it's already discontinued :( idk when will they release something similar. I'm really hoping to build a whole house xD what webs do you guys know that sell re-ment items?

4125aedf3595c2e0f251bc9d86abcde8--doll-furniture-dollhouse-miniatures.jpg
7948b3501ef329b708dc6959e07221c9--appliance-cabinet-white-appliances.jpg

Last edited:
I know on etsy there are quite a few resell places. Claydoughandme is supposedly good, but I haven't bought from them yet, I plan to. HollyCopter buys from them and has gotten good stuff so that's a good indication for me. I've gotten a few sets off of amazon. And for singular pieces from sets you can usually snoop them out on ebay.

I have a 1:12 dollhouse my father made for me when I was little and it's always been my goal to finish it. It was a Christmas present, and it ended up being much larger than he thought it would be (I think it's roughly 3' long, 2.5' high, and 2' deep.), so he was only able to paint the plywood for Christmas morning.

I still don't have a spot for it, but I want to shingle the roof, put an exterior on, and decorate the interior. The walls are all white, but he did put in finished wood floors. It's also set up to be electrified, with a cutaway panel in the attic that runs down the chimney.

I never bought them online so I'm no help there. I lived in Korea and they sold them at my local bookstore :'D At the peek of our obsession my friend and I were buying one every week OTL

Back