• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weirdest dream you've had?

Lozzx

egg
Bells
Switch
1364-5995-6010
I dream a lot, but the weirdest one that's ever occurred was probably the time I robbed a museum with a talking dolphin who resembled Sherlock Holmes...

No word of a lie :L

What's yours?

Married a half tortoise man and had 3 mermaids with him, dream ended with me dying bc I got washed up on land and couldn't breathe bc I had fins.

I can't think of the weirdest ever, but after reading this thread title I remembered the dream I had last night where I ripped my septum piercing straight out of my nose to prove I had one (?).

Married a half tortoise man and had 3 mermaids with him, dream ended with me dying bc I got washed up on land and couldn't breathe bc I had fins.

Oh my, dolphin Sherlock doesn't seem so crazy after all xD

Well, I don't remember most, but after reading the "Kingdom Keepers" book series, I get strange dreams. I dream im in Disney World locked up at night. It's spooky. Like, villains are chasing me, and mirrors are coming alive, an in one, the castle came alive and started eating me.

Back